Wrecked (Quick Silver X Harley Quinn)

⚠️Degrading Kink/Rough⚠️

😈Written in Harleys POV😈

Summary: (I know different comics but use your imaginations) Harley sees Quicksilver at the Jokers hideout when she arrives after causing problems all day wanting to tell the Joker. While eaves dropping on the two talking she notices Quicksilver in a way she hasn't before, and she can't help herself.

Harleys Fit:

Quick Silvers Fit:

Quick Silvers Fit:

 You know what pissed me off? Guys who get in my way

You know what pissed me off? Guys who get in my way. I picked up my bat off the concrete, frowning to myself as it was in pieces.
"Well I oughta, you know what? It doesn't matter I can always grab a new one" throwing the broken bat at the drunken guy who stole my bat breaking it while I had it leaned up against a car, hitting him in the chest with it. I strutted poking a finger into his chest, making him coward like a baby.
"Don't touch my stuff stinky, I should make you glue this back together piece by piece" sneering at the disoriented man, walking away smiling to myself in victory and, wandering into the night.

Approaching Mr J's hideout, there was one single street light flickering outside you could hear the buzzing of electricity. Walking up the cobblestone walkway into the entrance, I paused upon entering holding the metal door as I overheard Mr. J talking to someone in the distance. Who is that? Walking inside the musty place shimming off my jacket, I was quite curious. Sure, Mr. J had visitors but this voice didn't sound familiar.

I crept up to one of the pillars to hide, behind it opened into an open floor which is where Mr. J hung out when visitors came. Sure, it wasn't his Ha-Hacienda but maybe that's because this is important. Holy moly, I don't even go there.

"QuickSilver..  so how quick are you?" Joker cunningly asked and it echoed around the room. Peeking around the corner I could see a man in a leather Jacket and he wore goggles around his head. What is going on here? I stood back against the pillar no longer peeking and I could hear whooshing noises and I gasped quietly as a shadow flew right past my face, gripping the pillar in fear. Who is this person? Spinning around to peek around the pillar I watched the man run his hands through his silver hair, making finger guns to point at the joker.