I knew you were treble (Evan Peters X Female)

***Soft Smut****

You attended Juilliard years ago and have been playing piano for a couple years after. Unfortunately due to injury in your arm you couldn't play for the longest time.

You wanted to pick it back up again since it healed and decided to reach out through different social media to a couple Piano Teachers.

You sighed laying back on your bed throwing your long legs in the air. Your phone vibrates and you see a text from an unsaved number.

Hey it's Evan Peters you reached out on Instagram..
I can do tomorrow at noon? I have a studio or I can come to you

You threw your legs down and jumped up from the bed smiling down at your phone. You were so excited to pick up this instrument again. You squealed and sat on the edge of your bed.

Hello! Thank you so much my name is Y/N I can do tomorrow at my place.

You gave Evan your address and laid back on your bed letting out a sigh.

~The next day..The first piano lesson~

You glanced over at your Yamaha Piano from the kitchen and sipped back your coffee you made for yourself placing it back onto the counter. You leaned up against the counter and watched out the window.

It was such a gloomy day you thought looking at the sky and suddenly you felt your phone vibrate. It was showed a text from Evan.

Hey I am on the way! I might be running a few minutes behind there's traffic.

You set your phone done on the counter and walked over to the piano and lifted the lid of it having it ready to go. Looking down at your outfit you shrugged thinking of it would be okay. You wanted to be comfortable. You were wearing black workout shorts and a over sized hoodie with white socks.

You grabbed your phone off the counter and pulled up Evans profile from Instagram again and scrolled through some of his pictures. What am I doing? You thought and saw a photo of him and some girl a few photos back and wondered who that was. You continued to scroll through his profile and jolted when you heard a knock at the door.

You looked up from your phone to the door. You opened the door and your breath hitched. Evan was wearing a white T shirt and Tan pants with work boots. He looked alittle scruffy and was holding a book in his arm.

"Y/N nice to meet you I am Evan" Evan said smiling. You motioned for him to come inside. He walked past you and you shut the door. He put his book on the counter and faced you.

"You have a lovely house.. I am so glad you reached out to me I have heard about you" Evan smiled keeping eye contact. You couldn't believe he heard of you and you blushed smiling. You both waltzed over to the piano and sat on the bench together your thighs brushing.

Evan cracked his fingers above the piano keys and looked above the Piano mantle at all the medals and photos.

"I know how great you are! This is a treat" Evan smirked and stood up to pull out a sheet up music from the book he left on the counter. You haven't looked at sheet music in awhile so you were nervous.

"Oh I used to be so good don't gas me up" you chuckled and Evan came back to sit down next to you. Both of your legs brushing together again.

He put up the Piano Sonata No. 14 in C minor. Your heart skipped a beat because you could remember the first time you played that song. It's a really slow romantic song.

"You ready? Let's see how much of this song you can play I want to see how much you can read too"

You let out a breath and wiggled your fingers and placed your hands in C position. You straightened y our back and began playing the  sheet music from muscle memory of the song and then got frustrated and stopped.

You sighed and picked back up from the beginning. Evans eyes were staring at your fingers. You could feel it. You began playing again and the keys were gilding under your fingers. You hit every quota and pedal part and worked your way to the second part.

Evan was saying nothing. You felt a hand on your thigh and you were so excited to finish this piece you kept playing. You could feel Evans eyes on you and your breath hitched as he raised his hand on your leg squeezing your thigh.

"Evan..." You whimpered still playing the keys. You shuffled your legs and he kept his one hand on your thigh.

You continued tickling the keys and he was tickling at your slit through your shorts with his one hand. You continued to play and he let out a moan. "Your perfect you play so beautiful your hands.." he applied pressure to the outside of your shorts and leaned in closer to you up against your ear "You are so wet for me I can feel you"

You whimpered messing up the piece and shuddered as You felt the pressure of his hand and looked down to see the veins popping out slightly. You stopped playing and looked over at Evan.

"We shouldn't be doing this.." You whimpered spreading your legs further apart to let him in. He smirked and licked his lips. You placed your hands behind you on the stool leaning back watching him.

"Why not? Youre beautiful and the way you were just playing.." He looked from the Piano to your eyes. His dark gaze make you want to scream.

"Stand up now please" He practically begged and you obeyed standing above him the stool between your legs. He motioned for you to turn around so your ass was facing his face at eye level. He hooked his fingers in your shorts and yanked them down and sat you back ontop of his lap.

"lean back and spread your legs" He demanded breathing hot and heavy in your ear. You spread your legs over his knees and he snaked a hand around your wet folds hold your waist with his other hand steadying you.

He slowly rubbed your wet folds going up and down.
"Evan.. oh fuck" You threw your head back and rolled your hips. He rubbed at your clit with two fingers motioning back and forth going progressively faster.

You accidentally reached out and slapped the piano keys it making a loud noise.

"You are so wet for me mmm" He kept going on your wet cunt and stopped to bring his wet fingers up to your mouth. "Open" He demanded. You took his fingers in your mouth swirling around his fingers tasting every last drop. You both moaned and you could feel his growing erection on your bum.

You rocked your hips back and forth on top of his lap motioning you wanted to ride and he got the hint because within seconds he placed you back down on the stool and unhooked his pants and slide them down. He sat back down on the stool and with either leg threw over it straddling and motioned for you to get ontop.

You straddled him and he grabbed his cock rubbing it at your entrance slowly teasing you. He sucked on your nippled while you were being teased. Your legs couldn't stand any longer and he inserted himself into you and began lifting yourself on and off of his cock.
You felt his hand come down grabbing a handful of your ass and you whimpered nuzzling into the crook of his shoulder you rode him.

He grabbed a handful of your hair and swung your head so you both were looking at each-other. His member still inside he crashed his lips onto yours. Moaning into your mouth he shook your ass and slapped it.

He broke the kiss and looked up at you panting. "I am so close baby" He began to do all the work lifting you up and off of his lap and within seconds he threw his head back groaning.

You stood on his lap for awhile with his cock inside you sweating. He grabbed your face with his hands moving your hair behind your ears and kissing you slowly.

"Mmmm I could do that again and again" He whispered.

You hated to admit it but you could as well. You nodded and kissed him panting against his shoulder looking over at the sheet music.

"Next time could we finish the song?"
"Yes"

***************************************************

Okay this was one I did for myself. I used to play Piano awhile back and thought of this idea. LOL