Great outdoors (Evan X Female)

***I'm camping this weekend and got inspiration haha enjoy. You and Evan just started dating and he takes you camping in a private area away from the paps.***

You threw the last bag inside the truck and slammed the door shut. You leaned up against the truck door and wiped the sweat from your forehead. You checked your phone for the time and it was noon.

You looked up to see Evan walking towards you. He had on tan cargo shorts, work boots and, a white T shirt.

"You ready?" He walked up to you smiling. He clicked the truck and you both got in. He got put a hand on your thigh as he started the car and pulled out of the driveway.

"I'm so excited there's a spot I know it's really remote and secluded" he looked over at you and wiggled his eyebrows.

You raised your eyebrows "oh really? Okay I'm excited" you looked down at his hand on your thigh the veins popping out on his wrist he was gripping your leg.

You looked over at Evan and admired his side profile. His jawline and the way his brown curls hugged his face.

"How long is the car ride?"

Evan hummed in wonder and then answered "hmmm 1 hour away nothing crazy"

You sat back looking at the road ahead and turned on the radio.

~remote camping location~

You arrived at the campsite and set up quickly so you and Evan would have time to explore around the area. It was a water front site with woods around it and a fire pit. You had to drive a mile to get to just the site.

You wore hiking leggings, a tank top and, hiking boots.
You stood back looking at the complete camp site and smiled. "This looks great! It only took us an hour not too bad" Evan came out from the tent and zipped it back up. He walked over to you stripping of his shirt discarding it onto the picnic table.

"Do you want to go for a swim?" He walked towards you putting his hands on your hips.

Your eyes scanned his naked torso and your gaze met his. "Yes sure!"

You both walked down to the lake and figured you would skinny dip at the water since it's so remote and Evan jumped right in with his shorts. You stood at the top of the water and stripped of your clothes.

Evan came up from the water and whipped his hair back running his hands through his hair discarding water from his eyes. He saw you and his eyes widened and licked his lips smirking.

"Wow you look beautiful" he yelled over to you. You shivered as you stood there completely naked and dove into the lake.

You swam through the water and came up to the surface and wiped the water from your face. You were 2 feet from Evan. He smiled and splashed you and you giggled.

"I'm so happy we're doing this!" You exclaimed with joy and jumped backwards to back stroke your breasts exposed to the air causing your nipples to get hard.

Evan swam over to you spooking you and pulled you onto his lap in the water. Your legs wrapped around his torso. You both bobbed like that in silence for a minute and he cupped your jaw with his one hand to turn your eyes towards him. It was silent and all you both could hear was nature and the water around you.

"You're so beautiful Y/N" he pulled you in for a kiss and soon after it deepened. You pressed your naked body up against his torso and rolled your pelvis while being around his torso.

"Hmm do you need something?" He said hummed cunningly. You smiled at him and jumped off his torso in the water and swam towards the shallow part.

"Shall we continue this on land sir?" You scoffed in a British accent. The water was at your ankles only and your whole body was exposed to the great outdoors.