She reached for the gun (James Patrick March X Female Reader) Part 2

"Don't you worry now, this is Lucy she's been a trusty sidekick and killed many" he explained looking fondly at the gun, which gave you an idea.

You gasped pushing yourself away from James going to make a run for it but you froze as you heard a pistol cocking sound next to your ear and cold metal against the side of your head.

"Pretty I don't want to have to play cat and mouse with you" James explained, laughing slightly. "I always catch my dinner" he growled and shot the gun off, sending a loud noise to reverberate off the walls causing you to close your eyes.

"Open your eyes pretty and look up" James explained and you hesitated, feeling the side of your head for proof that he didn't just kill you and you looked up to see he blew a hole in the ceiling.

When you looked down you saw James smiling, like a Cheshire Cat. He was sat on the bed with his suspenders off laid on either side of himself and he pat his slacks.

"Come come" He motioned tilting his chin. Your eyes wandered to the gun that was still in his hand.

"James.." you whispered, walking slowly towards him.

"Yes?" He asked dragging out the word.

You stood before him, fiddling with the fabric of your skirt before you jolted, hearing Patrick grunt out of frustration. "On with it now" he instructed, waving the gun in your face.

"Are you a ghost?" You asked and he cocked an eyebrow at you.

"Sweetheart, what do you think?" He teased and with that yanked you onto his lap sliding up your skirt and placing the barrel of his gun to your clothed cunt.

"James wait!" You yelled and he laughed loudly gripping you tighter startling you.

"I am what haunts these halls of Hotel Cortez I am not a ghost dear ghosts are suffering and sticking around because they're miserable or didn't fulfill their mortal life. I am Hotel Cortez I did exactly what I wanted" he said confidently, making you feel wetness in between your legs.

You shivered as you felt the cold metal pressed against your clothed cunt and adjusted yourself on his lap.
"It's loaded dear I'd be careful if I were you" he warned and slowly, began applying pressure. "When I saw you walk in I was speechless as you're ravenous my god" he boasted and pulled you further on his lap, applying more pressure.

"My countess, that bitch she doesn't compare" he gritted out through a tight jaw and you whimpered, feeling adrenaline build up as he slid the gun barrel back and forth.

"You came for my hotel? Hmm?" He breathed against your face, he was leaned in closely surveying your expression.

You nodded, biting your lip.

Patrick laughed, in a sinister seductive way and shoved you off his lap. "Take off your garments"

You almost snorted but quickly remained cool, how much worst could this get? You're already in deep messing around with a ghost. You peeled off your skirt and underwear, pulling them down to your ankles and grabbed ahold of your sweater and bra pulling it them off, discarding them aside.

"Darling you're just a gorgeous as my hotel now come relieve yourself on dear Lucy hmm" he instructed seductively, spreading his legs out holding the gun with one hand leaning against the top of his thigh.

Your eyes lowered to the bulge in his slacks, it didn't hide much and you walked slowly back to him but this time you sat on his one knee, lowering your cunt onto his gun.

"Good that's it" he praised and you couldn't help but whimper. You slowly rocked back and forth on the barrel of the gun, feeling the cold metal against your folds and clit.

To balance, you held onto his shoulders. "Look at me dear" you snapped your eyes towards Patrick, feeling a little ashamed of yourself because it felt good, thrilling that at any moment this gun could fire off.

"Does this feel good?" He questioned and you nodded, rocking yourself faster.

"Speak!" He shouted and with his free hand grabbed ahold of your jaw.

"Yes it does" you panted out.

You rolled your hips moving back and forth, and gasped as Patrick closed the gap between you both.
"Mmmm" he moaned loudly, startling you so you froze your movements.

"Keep moving doll" he mumbled against your lips. You rutted your hips, feeling the slick build against the gun as it became easier to move. You felt the band in your stomach form and you threw your head back.

"James! Oh god"

"Don't involve him in this sweetheart it's all me" He said in a devious manner, using his free hand to reach up and grope at your breasts. "Such fine breasts" he gritted out as he wrapped his fingers around your nipple giving it a tug.

"Fucking hell!" You screamed and then gasped, as you felt the band in your stomach break feeling pushed over the edge.

"That's it come for me" James cooed and tugged on your nipple one last time. You moaned in an almost pornographic manner as you came on the gun closing your eyes shut.

When you opened them, you were lying face down on your hotel bed naked with James no where in sight. You turned around and propped yourself on your elbows looking around the hotel room.
"James?" You called out, stunned at what just happened and questioning if it was real.

Out of the corner of your eye, the light that stood next to the TV set flickered.
"Hello!"

It flickered one more time before going out completely causing you to jolt and cover yourself up with the covers.