Kin (Older Kai Anderson X Young Adult Female) Part 2

What was probably the strangest to happen, he started to get jealous as soon as you got a boyfriend. Whenever you would come home from staying at his house for the weekend or a date, Kai always bombarded you with a million questions as soon as you walked in the door.

"What did you and what's his face do?" Kai asked in a condescending tone as you walked in the door. You immediately dropped your stuff in the foyer of the house letting out a loud sigh of annoyance.
"It's Billy Kai you've met him before" you seethed bending back down to grab your stuff shutting the door with your foot going to walk up the stairs but Kai stopped you.
"I don't give a fuck what his name is did you have sex?"
Kai asked crowding you against the door causing you drop everything and stare at him in horror. His arms caged you in, trapping you against the front door.
"Why do you need to know that?"
Kai hummed in response and then immediately slammed the door coming close to your face so you jolted. He looked down at you, chest heaving in and out.
"I want to make sure you're safe that's all princess" He said soothingly, with changing his tune bringing a hand up to push some hair out of your face.

He was always hot and cold you thought and very unpredictable.

You shuddered at the touch, feeling trapped between his arms you wouldn't dare move knowing he would tackle you.

"Let me go" You whispered but you felt like you were lying, you felt arousal In between your legs. You and Billy didn't play like this and the unpredictable aspect of Kai, secretly turned you on.

"Or what?" Kai challenged.

You went to go kick him between the legs but missed as he jumped out of the way and you ran for it, running up the stairs and could hear Kai from behind you cursing under his breath.

"YOU little bitch" you heard Kai shout from behind and once you got to the top of your stairs you bolted into your room going to slam the door but Kai caught the door.

"You're a fucking liar I can smell you" You fought against him to keep the door closed but it was getting harder as your feet were starting to slide from underneath you.
"Excuse me?" You loudly said feeling dumbfounded what did he mean?
"You're dripping for me" Kai said and you gave up, letting him in which made you run towards the closet.
He bolted in the room and grabbed ahold of your waist before you could even get to the closet lifting you up in the air.

"You're so annoying do you know that? Just like your mother"

You kicked while he had you in the air and eventually, you let up as you were starting to get tired.
"Let me down!"
"Are you going to run?" Kai asked his tone was like he was speaking to a child.
You wiggled against his chest as he put you down and let go of you. You fell forward grabbing the bed for support and gathered your breath before turning to Kai.

"You're insane Kai!" You shouted causing him to stare at you with his darken expression it made you shiver.
"I should've done this a long time ago but your mother insisted I don't" Kai seethed through gritted teeth as he lunged forward grabbing your waist and went to sit on the edge of your bed, pulling you down onto him so you were laid across his knees with your bum facing him sticking up in the air.
"Kai what the fuck are you doing?" You hissed but you couldn't help it, you pushed your bum out more.
"Count out loud and if you don't count I add more" Kai instructed firmly and you gasped as you felt cold hands yank down your leggings pulling them down to gather around the cleft of your bum. The breeze you felt on your rear made you shiver instinctually making the hairs stand up and goosebumps to form.

"KAI!" You screamed feeling ashamed.

Kai hummed in disapproval and brought a hand down to sharply crack it across your bum causing your body to jolt.
"Kai!" You shouted feeling tears already in the wells of your eyes.
"Wrong you should've said 1 Daddy"
Your stomach turned at the thought and also you could feel the silk pooling between your legs already.
"I'm not calling you that"
Kai grunted in dissatisfaction and tugged on your hair pulling it back giving a strain on your neck.
"Let's try again" He cooed.

He let go of your hair and you hung your head low, feeling yourself start to go into hysteria. Suddenly, his cold hand came down again cracking your bare bum causing a sharp sting to sizzle throughout your body.

"1 Daddy" you choked out.
"Good girl!! does Billy do this for you?" Kai said and you gasped as you felt two fingers apply pressure to your cunt as Kai reached a hand between your bum and over to your dripping cunt playing at the folds.
"That's what I thought you're dripping there's no need to lie to me" Kai said in a cocky sinister tone.

Suddenly, you both froze with his fingers buried in your folds as the front door opened to the house. You both heard it and it was followed up by your mother sighing.
"Y/N is this your stuff? Kai is going to have a fit" she shouted towards the stairs.

He chuckled quietly and removed his fingers causing you to mangle yourself off his lap and pull up your leggings. You gasped as you watched him dip the two fingers covered your slick into his mouth while staring at you.

"Oh my god" you whispered and he moaned around the fingers closing his mouth in pleasure.

"Y/N are you home?!" Your mother shouted from the stairs and you cleared your throat unable to look away from Kai as you shouted back.
"Yes mom! I'll come get it now"