Taste of your own medicine (Kai Anderson X Female Reader) Part 2

Kai looked like a small boy being scolded which satisfied something in you.

He was trembling but he managed to reach out his pinky towards you, hovering it.

"Seriously Kai?"

"Don't lie to me please" Kai choked "I know what I've done is bad"

You scoffed slapping his hand away and lowering yourself to his face, you felt on fire gaining more and more confidence as Kai broke.

"This whole pinky power? Do you know why I answer with nothing every time?" You challenge, looking down at him.

Kai swallowed audibly blinking owl like.

"Because I am not afraid of you" you seethed and grabbed ahold of his neck with both hands squeezing his throat lightly causing him to moan, shocking you.

"Please! I want it please" Kai whimpered you watched as he was in shambles, quivering his lips.

"What? What do you want Kai? What if the cult saw you like this all begging and clearly submitted" You empathized the submitted part causing Kai to arch his back off the couch.

"Is this what you want? You're never satisfied with my pinky power answer because it leaves you with nothing to use against me" you stated, yanking him by the hair and cranking his neck to the side.

Kai whimpered in pain, glancing over as you placed your lips on his neck.

"Admit that without knowing my fear you have no ammo" you whispered against his neck and sunk your teeth into his flesh giving him a bite.

"FUCK! Okay okay!! I admit to that" Kai sobbed and you laughed in response, sounding crazy but you didn't care.

You reached down between the two of you and palmed his cock through his pants, rubbing it.

"I love you" Kai whispered and you froze halting your hand on his cock, feeling goosebumps form on your arms because Kai has never told you that. You both have had plenty of sex, he's never said that.

"Mama" Kai whispered causing you look away in shock and you could feel your heart beat out of your chest. You shook your head, feeling in disbelief did he just call you mama?

Kai whimpered, reaching out grabbing ahold of your face with one hand making you look at him.

"Mama I'm sorry I'm not good" Kai desperately said looking up at you. "I'm not a good man I've done horrible things" he whispered.

You looked at him in awe, feeling turned on but confused all at the same time.

"You should be punished you know?" You asked openly and he moaned nodded eagerly at you like he was getting off to this. You looked down into his big brown eyes, seeing how desperate and willing he was.

"Get on the floor and lay down looking up at the ceiling" you stated and got off his lap standing to the side, watching him to abide to your instruction. You observed when he stood up how hard he was and he walked to the space behind the couch and laid down like a starfish.

"You need to be taught a lesson Kai" You started, walking over to Kai stripping yourself of your clothing.

Kai nodded at you from the floor, looking far gone. You stripped of all your clothes and discarded them on the back of the couch and stood over Kai, with each leg beside his face and looked down.

"Sometimes you just need to shut up" you said playfully with a Cheshire grin and turned around so your ass was visible to him, squatting and, plopping yourself directly on his face. In a 69 position except for one thing.

Kai instantly made a muffled moaning noise and you laughed as you didn't quite hit the target: his tongue.
You readjusted and moaned deeply throwing your head back, feeling his tongue against your folds engulfing your cunt.

"Oh my god" you whispered and started grinding against his face. After a couple seconds, to sturdy yourself you placed two hands on his stomach causing him to flex. Kai's hand shot up and gripped your ass, spreading your cheeks.

His moaning against your folds was sending you into orbit, you rode his face like your life depended on it.
You looked down to see his hard on and giggled to yourself.

"Do you want to come? Do you deserve to come?" You breathed as you rutted against his face. His tongue flicked directly over your clit, staying over that area and you felt your legs tremble.

"You've been so bad kidnapping me and bringing me into this stupid cult" you shouted, words just slipping of your mouth not even caring about the rest of the cult members upstairs. Kai moaned, slapping your ass.

In an erratic motion as you felt yourself getting worked up, as you fucked his face you unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock from his boxers, chuckling to yourself. "Don't come before me" you coldly said before grabbing ahold of cock, flicking your thumb over the tip spreading the pre come over it.

Kai muffled something and you wiggled your cunt against his lips causing him to pick up the pace licking faster. Harder. You could feel the band in your stomach about to go and you look down to see Kai's legs were shaking. You worked on his length, pumping him.

"Don't you dare come" you seethed.

You rolled your hips and threw your head back while stroking him, feeling yourself so close to the edge while suddenly, the two hands of his that were gripping your ass the entire time were now almost breaking skin.

"Kai I swear to god don't be weak" you spat and could feel as you stroked him how close he was. Within seconds, you were coming on his face grinding your hips hard against his lips.

"Fuck fuck!" You shouted and Kai soon came after, spewing all over your hand and his pants. You rolled off of Kai face to sit on the side of him and was taken back by his expression.

His face was covered in slick with his hair sticking to the sides of his face and he looked so far gone completely bliss. He propped himself up cranking his neck from the uncomfortable position and crawling over to you on the floor.

"I love you you're my only one"

You could only stare at him, seeing your own slick still on his face.

"Answer me" He coldly spat, gritting his teeth at you giving you his usual intense look like he was going to possess you.
"What?"

"Do you love me?" He questioned

Suddenly there were loud banging at the basement door and you could hear Beverly screaming.

"Saved by the bell" you said with a smirk, earning a snarl from Kai.