Kai Anderson X Female Reader - Act 1

Warning: SMUT/Abuse/Degrading/Ownership/Death/Blood

Kai's POV

"Two candidates, both alike in dignity

From past grudges break to new mutiny,Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.From forth the fatal loins of these two foesA pair of star-crossed lovers take their candidacies to a new level, one ends up alone"

Act 1

"How could this happen?" I yelled, slamming the news paper down onto the table looking around at my people, my family. They all stared at me with this look of terror but desperation needing to know what I was going to say. This was an act of pure betrayal how could I let her slip by me like this? knowing how weak she was, maybe it was all an act to get to me. Maybe this was the grand scheme of it all. "What is wrong Divine Ruler?" Beverly asked from across the room, she was sitting on the couch with the rest of the members.

A woman running against me, slaughtering my name and, using my tactics that's I've shown her? It was flattering, sure, but the more I thought about it the more rage engulfed my whole body. I clenched my fists at my side, looking over at the women sitting on the couch. "Y/N" I stated walking over to Beverly, Winter and, Ivy showing them the News Paper. Winter stood up and walked over to me, patting my shoulder. "Kai.." She whispered and I shook her grasp off of me, walking to the other side of the room, my back was turned towards them. "How could Y/N run against you she doesn't stand a chance" Winter said.

I hummed in thought, she did have a point.
"Continue" I said.
"Yeah Divine Ruler, that girl you brought in and took care of and now she's going behind our backs" Ivy said.

I turned around to see Ivy, Winter and, Beverly all huddled together plotting already so I clapped my hand on the coffee table to silence them. "ENOUGH" I yelled, the girls all tensed and sat back down on the couch. "This will have to be planned out carefully Ladies, I need to still be in the running so I cannot get myself eliminated" I stated, pacing back and forth thinking carefully.

Y/N was the third member of this family, she was unlike any woman I've ever met that's why I brought her into the family. Now that I think about it her first pinky promise was unlike any pinky promise.

"What are you most afraid of?" I asked looking across the wooden table with my pink locked with Y/N's pinky. "I don't know" Y/N said, I watched as her lip quivered and she looked away. I knew she was lying to me so I yanked her pinky towards me. "I am going to ask you one more time, what are you most afraid of?" Watching her reaction, lips trembling, eyes darting to look behind me and eventually, we locked eyes. "I am afraid of losing" Y/N states flatly.

We both sat there with our pinkies interlocked. I had no idea what to say because majority of the women I brought in here had stupid fears but this one, genuinely peaked my interest. "What are you afraid of losing Y/N?" I watched as her facial expression did not change, it was flat. Not a single thought going on in her woman head. "Just Losing" She answered, not phased by this which made me angry. Her grip on my pinky got tighter and she looked away. I grabbed her arm yanking her across the table slamming her head down onto it. I lowered my face so I was just hovering over her ear, using my free hand to brush away her hair so I can whisper into her ear. "I am not going to fucking ask you again bitch, What are you afraid of losing?" I said taking note of how her shoulders tensed on the table.

"I don't want to lose myself" She said all muffled as she was being pushed into the table. "Ahh, see? Was that so hard Y/N" I said letting go of her and sitting back down. She picked herself up slowly, wincing in the process and sat back down. "And who are you Y/N? What would you be losing? I can help you achieve great things you know" She scoffed and shot me a dagger from across the table, I almost got up to slap her but she stood up in defense.

I was taken back by her bravery as she stood up to me. "I am Y/N and I want to be myself again" She said, I watched a smile formed onto her face "You will teach me?" She asked, her face forming a innocent expression. She wanted to learn more from me and how could I say no to such request? I am the Divine Ruler. Women want one thing, to be controlled and told what to think. "Yes I will teach you everything you need to know to find yourself and in return, will you help me?" I watched as her eyes lit up and she nodded grabbing my hand wrapping her pink in mine. "Yes" She whispered, leaning down to kiss our hands that were intertwined.