Kai Anderson X Female Reader - Act 2

Readers POV

You sat there waiting and with your face hurting from grinning so hard like the Cheshire cat for the divin- you mean Kai to come raining down on your parade. In the past, when you were apart of the family everything he said and did would affected you. Your posture would fix as he walked into the room and you'd gladly kiss his feet if he asked but not any more.

Since leaving the house, ridding yourself of his stupid rules and starting your own life you realized one thing which is you can find yourself without his help also, you did not miss his stupid little pep talks and the theatrical pinky promises that meant nothing.

Kai had no affect on you and you were ready to take on whatever he has coming your way since announcing your own campaign.

You against Kai it meant only one thing, he wasn't going to be too happy that a female was running against him and any day now he is going to be showing up at your door of your new apartment either breaking in or showing up as himself to manipulate you but you won't cave, you've changed.

Which leaves you to this moment now, typing up your first speech that will be spoken out loud at the public park this upcoming weekend. The page reads blank on your Microsoft word and you scoff in annoyance, leaning back against your computer chair when suddenly you hear a breathing noise and you whip around to come face to face with the one and only Kai.

He was standing by the open window, the curtains blowing around in a circular motion as wind picked them up. Your eyes flicked from the open window to Kai, studying his every move. Hesitant to do anything, you both stared down each other.

"Why don't you write about how tampons are too expensive?" Kai said, snorting and laughing under his breath. He then turned around shutting the window then turning back to face you, his eyes dark glistening with intensity like they always did, your jaw hung open staring at the blue haired man in awe, he wore his messy bun today you noted.

"But you don't incorporate the fact that tampons cost money to make?" Kai continued, going to sit down on the edge of the bed but you stood up from your computer chair which made him stop in his tracks.

"Get out of my apartment" You stated, chewing on the inside of your mouth out of nervous habit. He laughed loudly and reached forward to grab your wrist tugging you into him. He pulled you close to his torso and leaned down into your ear.

"Did you think you could get away with this little show of yours? hmm?" He said through gritted teeth, his jaw with tensed and he shoved you back into your desk. You winced as you hit the desk, catching yourself with your hands.

"Y/N you know this doesn't look good for you" He stated as you tried to steady yourself from falling into the desk. You looked up to see he was sitting on the edge of your desk with his leg crossed over his knee.

"Kai please get out of my apartment before I call the police" You stated firmly.

"Honestly, it's cute I love the posters around town" Kai stood up striding towards you and slid a hand down the front of your legging groping your heat. "You look like a whore" he whispered as he used his free hand to tuck a piece of loose hair that fell from your face behind your ear.

"Kai..."

"I thought I could come over and help" Kai whispered and slid his hand up and over your leggings into your panties, toying at your folds hissing to himself.

"Fuck you're a liar you don't want me to leave just say it" He tutted and you whimpered fluttering your eyes, feeling helpless.

"Fuck.." You whispered and he grabbed your jaw with his free hand to make you look at him.

"See this is why woman cannot run for office" you whimpered looking into his dark cold eyes, his hand was running along your folds, and threw your head back but then you realized what was happening, coming to your senses and tried pushing at his shoulders.

"Kai! First of all men are like this too"

"No men are superior they're not weak" He spat and slipped his hand out of your leggings bringing your slick up to his mouth to suck on his fingers, moaning around the digits in his mouth. "Mmmm" once he was done sucking on his fingers, he grabbed you hauling you over his shoulder and slammed you down onto the bed, crawling on top of you.

"Y/N tsk tsk, you should've known better than to run against me" He said taking ahold of your wrists and pinning them above your head. As your wiggled and squirmed underneath him, he grunted trying to keep you to keep still to which to spat up into his face.

"Fucking Cunt!" He yelled out falling down off onto the bed and rolling off to the side, he laid face up next to you wiping the spit off his eye, distracted which gave you the perfect opportunity to run for it.

You ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, you feverishly looked for a knife stopping as you heard footsteps come down the stairs so you continued searching and eventually found a small pairing knife and hid it up your sleeve.

"shit" you whispered as you saw Kai appear into the doorway out of the corner of your eye. You turned around and in a panic, you slowly dropped your leggings to the floor trying to keep the knife in position in the sleeve of your sweater.

"There's my girl, that's what she's good for" He cooed, striding forward and backing you up against the counter. You leaned up on your tippy toes and whispered into his ear. "Please I need you"

"You need me? I thought you were on your own"

"I need help Kai" You watched in response to what you said, a smile formed crossed his face.

"Please fuck me I deserve it" You said under your breath letting out a tiny whimper, and placed your hands onto his chest while his hands were rubbing circles into your hips.

"Yes you do for running against me, you should've just asked for attention" He chided and grabbed at his belt loosening it pulling his pants down with his boxers, you watched as his cock sprung free leaking with precum.

"Y/N I've missed you so much, you were a great asset" He whispered while stroking his cock before lifting your leg over his hip and sliding his cock into you, you whimpered leaning against his shoulder wrapping your hands around him.

"Fuck.." You whispered.

"The girls miss you" Kai continued and began fucking up into you slowly and you hissed at the burning sensation as it caused your walls to stretch around him.

"Admit it, you want to drop out of the campaign it's too much for that girl head of yours"

You whimpered feeling the stretch of his cock and, threw your head back and snapped it back to make eye contact with him. He nodded eagerly, licking at his lips while staring at you hauling you up more on his hip, adjusting the angle.

"Divine Ruler.." You whispered and as you said that, as your hand was steadying yourself on his shoulder you slipping the knife of your sleeve and waited with it half out of the sleeve.

"I think you're going to win Kai" You stated in-between breaths as he picked up the pace, hitting your spot every time.

"I always win"

You whimpered, holding the knife steady behind his head and waited for the right moment.

"I'm going to cum!" You shouted and adjusted the knife into your hand and placed it on the side of his throat and pressed it hard into his throat, raking it along to his jugular. He screamed and you pulled him out of you pushing away from him.

You watched as he grabbed his neck, staring at you in horror stumbling over his own two feet collapsing onto the floor.

"I win" You stated and grabbed your leggings that were pooled at your feet, pulling them back up.

Kai laid there, on your Kitchen floor pooling out blood from the neck onto it. It almost felt, not real to finally see him get what he deserved all along. As you felt many emotions, the pool of blood got bigger and eventually, you knew you were going to have to deal with the aftermath of this but that didn't matter you finally won.