Run Rabbit (Quick Silver X Harley Quinn) Part 2

HARLEYS POV

Did this asshole think he was going to take me away for the night and have me all to himself?

"Harley are you listening to me?!" Quick snapped at me knocking me from my train of thought. I was running in the direction of the hideout where Mister J lived to get away from the club, rubbing my biceps out of coldness, it was freezing out! You could hear the sounds of my heels clicking echo.

"Harleen" Quick hissed.

Harleen

"What bozo? HUH, I told you I'm taken by the Joker so buzz off why don't you go run laps or something and get some energy out?" I said, feeling satisfied with my choice of words when suddenly I was being whipped so fast down an alleyway and pinned against a brick wall.

"Ouch!" I breathed out, flaring my nostrils at the man.
"You have quite the mouth now how does he deal with you?" Quick snarled. I shivered as I felt his hand come up and brush against my collarbones.
"Tsk poor baby" Quick whispered seductively, looking at me with intense eyes like his pupils were black.
"Do you know what the Joker did to you? And you want to go back to him" Quick scoffed as if offended, tightening his jaw and bringing his hand that was once brushing my collarbones to my neck, pressing lightly.

I snorted smirking to myself. "Why would Mister J hurt me?"
"You're right darling that's a valid question" Quick stated and you gasped as his hand went from your throat to your wrist, pinning it above my head. He leaned down closely to my lips, just ghosting over them.

"You'll find out soon enough when you're ready" Quick whispered smiling like a cat and then abruptly, he closed the gap between us. "Mmm baby" he spoke against my lips. 

The Joker is going to fucking lose it, I shoved him away the best I could but he was too strong. too quick. 

"The more you fight the worst this will be for you" Quick snarled and I shoved him away again causing him to growl shoving me back against the wall with his forearm across my chest pinning me. "He damaged you! you used to be a wonderful therapist at the Gotham Asylum" 

I sucked in a breath, feeling dizzy all of a sudden. "Let me go" I demanded. 

"He hurt you and your pretty little brain just like they did to his Mommy" Quick explained, putting emphasis on the "Mommy" part. I froze, unable to think straight I knew wasn't able to think straight anyway from the get go but now, this piece of information disclosed to me confused the shit out of me. 

"What?" 

Quick unpinned me from the wall and brushed my hair that had fallen in my face out of it. "My Sweet Harley Quinn innocent Harley Quinn there's so much you don't know" he said in a nurturing tone. 

My mind began to spiral, wondering what the heck this asshole was talking about what if what he was saying was true?

"I could show you?" Quick asked, taking my hand in his bringing it up to his lips placing a soft kiss onto it.