Onlyfans (Quick Silver X Female) Part 2

Three weeks have gone by and you've been nothing but spoiled by this user Quickwithit2000 on Onlyfans.

You had to update your amazon Wishlist completely because he had bought you everything off of it. Also, when you complained about your car last week he helped you with it.

You found yourself admitting this to your bestfriend over drinks tonight, as you couldn't help yourself and she couldn't believe it.

"Wait, so you mean to tell me he bought you everything off the amazon wish list?" She asked, taking a sip of her martini.

"Yeah, I am being so serious this is the wildest thing ever he is like obsessed with me or something" You said, taking out my phone to pull up his profile picture. When you had it up you slid the phone to her.

"Y/N!" She shrieked grabbing my phone out of your hands to get a closer look.

"He's a cutie" She said wiggling her eyebrows.

You both looked at each other and laughed.

"I know, but I don't know why he feels this urge to take care of me" You said taking a sip of your drink.

"Well, you do OnlyFans girl, you put yourself out there and besides what the worst that can happen?"

We both looked at each other like you both knew it could get much worst.

"He helped me with my car issue last week, I just think this can get crazy out of hand" You stated looking through your OnlyFans app to see a message from Quicksilver.

Quickwithit2000: Hey I don't know what you're doing but did you want to maybe plan to meet up? Is that too soon?

Your heart skipped a beat and you slammed the phone down on the table causing your friend to look at you all concerned.

"What happened?" She asked and grabbed my phone, reading through the message.

"OH NO he wants to meet up, okay breath maybe it isn't a bad thing?" She said her voice going up a couple octaves high.

"I.. I have never met up with anyone before I could get murdered" You stated grabbing your drink and pounding it down.

Your mind was going 100 miles per hour and you couldn't think. You felt guilty as this man was buying you so many things.

You froze looking at your best friend as your phone went off alerting you he messaged again.

Quickwithit2000: Did I frighten you? ):

You gulped and press reply on the message.

Y/Nsweetlikesugar: No you did not scare me, Why do you want to meet up with me?

You pressed send and turned to your friend, panic riddled throughout my body.

"What should I do?" You asked to her.

She hummed and looked up thinking. You sat there bouncing in your chair waiting, looking at your phone to see a message from him.

Quickwithit2000: You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on and I want to see you in person. I would do anything for you. Name a price, I will pay.

You looked up from your phone and showed your phone to your friend, you chewed on your lip out of nervous habit and she nodded, a smirk forming on her face.

"Okay, 1,000 to see you?" She suggested and you blinked wildly at her as you felt so guilty already.

"I am not asking for that just to see me" You stated, looking down at your phone thinking about what to reply with.

"What if we met up at the mall? its public and if he tries and kidnaps me were in public" You said and she shrugged.

"That isn't bad, I would've asked him for money though" She said laughing.

"I know" You scoffed and typed back to him.

Y/Nsweetlikesugar: I am not sure what area you live in.. but I live in (WYL) Do you want to meet up at the mall then we can go to a bar downtown?

You pressed send and looked at your friend in anticipation.

"You really like this sub huh?" She stated smirking over at you.

"He's not bad, I just feel bad he's paid for so much"

My phone went off and I checked his message.

Quickwithit2000: Time?

Time? That's all he said with no hesitation, no nothing. This was becoming scary.

Y/Nsweetlikesugar: 7pm? I will be waiting by the hotdog place. I don't know if you know that.

Quickwithit2000: Oh I can make my way around I am really good with navigation

You bunched your eyebrows together because what the fuck and showed your friend the message and laughed.

Y/Nsweetlikesugar: See you there have a good night! xoxo

Quickwithit2000: Good night beautiful girl

You both exited the bar and were taken back as you were whooshed to the floor by a random huge gust of wind. When you were knocked to the floor, you heard your name being said.

"Holy Shit Y/N" Your friend yelled, standing up from the floor and reached out her hand to you. You took her hand and stood up brushing yourself off.

"Yeah I am fine, what the fuck was that?" You yelled.

You both stood there flabbergasted, looking around and even checking both of the alley ways of the bars. Nothing. 

"Girl, I don't know what that was but I am going to go home" Your friend said to you and then she walked away to call a cab.

You stood there in awe, who said my name? you wondered and you said goodbye to your friend and walked in the director of your apartment.

That was so random you thought to yourself on the way home. You felt spooked, as if something was following you so you walked faster.

Once you arrived home, you ran upstairs jumping into your bed putting your phone on the charger. You laid in bed, looking up at the ceiling wondering what the hell that was back at the Bar?