Curiousity killed the cat (Evan Peters X Female)

⚠️ Voyeurism ⚠️

Summary: You're an assistant on a movie set and got asked by the director to bring Evan Peters something to his trailer, as you approached his trailer you heard strange noises coming from inside and what you overheard, you couldn't help yourself.

"Y/N! Come here please I have a very important task for you before we start shooting the next scene" the director called over to you, snapping his fingers and you immediately shot up from the chair you were sitting in and paced over to him.

"Bring this over to Evan's trailer it's an additional set of lines he needs to learn before his scene" The director instructed shoving a pamphlet into your chest, you grabbed the papers and held them close.
"Yes!" You exclaimed nodding eagerly, you fast paced out of the set and across the trailer lot walking by large moving props and golf carts whipping by.

You saw Evan Peters trailer off in the distance as you entered the actors trailer area and breathed in slowly, feeling suddenly nervous as you haven't interacted that much with big movie stars.

The trailer got closer and you felt your stomach doing flips, as you walked up you saw the door was slightly cracked open and froze as you could hear grunting from coming inside. Your first instinct was to think is he hurt? You slowly opened the door of the trailer leaning in to see the layout of the trailer. There was a couch and a kitchenette and in the back was a door which you could hear moaning coming from the other side of it.

"Oh god" you mouthed, setting the papers down onto the counter next to the door. As you turned to leave, hand on the handle of the door, you froze as you could hear Evan talking.

"Yeah, you like that you dirty slut"

You stood there, looking around the trailer feeling slightly guilty as you were intruding but at the same time, you couldn't help yourself he sounded hot.

"Fuck, tell Daddy how much you want it baby"

Your hand came to smack over your mouth, to cover the whimper that escaped from your lips and you tiptoed to the couch, sitting on it tuning in to listen to him.

"You've been a bad girl, Daddy wants to punish you" he growled and you could hear the bed moving and sheets wrestling.

You sat there, listening to Evan Peters mumble nasty things, you could hear the sounds of wetness and after awhile, you almost couldn't help yourself you wanted to reach inside your pants and get off with him.

The thrill of this all, was too much for you to handle and, after a few more minutes you could tell he was finishing up.

"Fuck, you're so tight for me I wanna stretch out that pretty pussy"

You shot up, feeling overwhelmed and felt the slick forming between your legs, you slowly exited the trailer but before you left you made sure the extra lines were directly in plain sight for him to see.

As you walked across the trailer yard, you could feel your cheeks were heated and your heat was slick. Overwhelmed, you feverishly went back onto set rushing past the director and sat down on the bench.

As time flew by, all you could think about was what you witnessed in Evan Peter's trailer, you shuddered at the thought.

Your attention shot up as you over heard the Director greeting Evan Peter's.
"Evan did you get the additional lines?"
Your eyes glanced between Evan and the director, you felt the flips again in your stomach. Fuck.
"What lines?"
Shit.
The director glanced at you, wiggling a finger motioning for you to come towards them. You approached them hesitantly, looking down at the floor unable to look up.
"Why didn't you give Evan the script?"
You felt your cheeks turn red and heat travel down your neck.
"I did but" you paused glancing over to Evan, he looked at you with an eyebrow raised.
"He was busy.." you admitted and swallowed deeply, clasping your hands together out of nerves.
You looked up to see Evan glaring at you with knowing eyes, you inhaled sharply.
Evan looked away and back to the director "yeah sorry she knocked and I was busy, I will go grab the script" you watched his facial expression, your jaw dropped as he sent a tiny wink your way.