Baseball (Evan Peters X Female) Part 2

Strike Two:

As the night continued, you migrated to an after party after Evan finished up on the carpet, you've had a drink or two. You felt what one might call, frisky. There were so many actors and actresses around you at this party, ones you never thought you would be in the same room with.

You sat next to Evan, in your little number that he bought for you chipping away at your appetizer plate that was served to you.

"Hey I am going to go talk to someone I will be right back" Evan said, turning to you quickly and when you went to answer, he was off into the crowd of people.

You sulked down in your chair, twiddling your thumbs looking around at all the glamorous people. You arose from your seat as temperature by Sean Paul came on, rushing to find the dance floor passing by a people that got you Star Struck but the drinks you had, made you careless.

When you approached the dance floor you got swept into a crowd, only to cause you to be accidentally pushed up, butt against some mans groin, he wore a Navy suit with a colorful undershirt underneath.

Fashionable hmm

"I'm sorry sweetie, you bumped right into me" he spoke in a sultry tone, he grabbed ahold of your hips tightly swaying with you to the music.

You both continued to sway back and forth with each other, you got caught up in the heat feeling his back flush against yours.

"Do you know who I am?" He leaned down and asked in your ear.
"No" you shouted, letting out a tiny laugh.
"I'm Barry, the movie salt burn"
Your heart felt in your ass, you wanted to scream, fuck it shriek from excitement but you played it cool. You turned around, his hands ended up wrapping around your waist, pulling you in.

"Oh my goodness! Yes! Hello!" You boasted loudly, looking all over the place feeling nervous, you felt like you could feel Evan's eyes on you.
"Hello beautiful, you're gorgeous I must say" Barry slurred, smirking like a fox and you were a rabbit.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and you whipped around to see Evan standing there, he didn't look too happy. "Y/N come with me" he seethed, grabbing you away from Barry. You followed behind him, dodging people on the way and looked ahead it seemed like he was bringing you into the bathroom.

Evan bursted the men's door open shoving you inside and turned around to lock it, he quickly checked the stalls to make sure you were alone.

Evan turned around from the door slowly, as you both locked eyes you felt his stare all the way down to your cunt. It was cold, his stare was intense like you didn't know if he was going to kill you or not.

"What the fuck! Y/N" he shouted.
"I am sorry Evan he just came up from behind me I wanted to go dance!!" You said raising your hand in protest.
Evan lunged forward, his jaw tight he looked like he was gritting his teeth and he hissed as he reached down and up the front of your dress in a feverish motion, you whimpered as you felt two fingers press against your panties, you could feel how soaked you were.
"You're wet" he said flatly but his stare into you was cold.
"I'm sorry"
"That fucker, he's not even" Evan stopped talking and pulled away from you, you whimpered at the sudden loss of contact from your heat. "you know what? Next time this happens sweetheart, I am going to have to punish you"
Evan grabbed your throat softly, yanking you to lean into him and look at him. He splayed his fingers along your throat, softly you watched as he looked at his own hand.
"Do you understand? Y/N"
You nodded in his grasp, feeling suddenly dizzy.
"Say it" he gritted out, letting go of your throat.
"I understand"

Evan hummed in approval, turning from possessive back to normal grabbing you and pulling you against his body, kissing at the top of your head.
"I love you" he whispered.

You both jumped as you heard banging come from the bathroom entrance, he snorted grabbing ahold of your face and looking at you, admirably. "Be good my beautiful girl"