Halloween Party ( Evan Peters x Female) Part 2

***Daddy kink/Kinda rough***

Evan closed the door behind you locking it. You could hear faint music coming from downstairs. You looked around the room and admiring how fancy everything was.

Your phone vibrated and you lifted it up to see a text from Jen.

Hey where are you? I found the snacks and there's a Legit Batman costume. Hmm.. I also bumped into Jared Leto I might die..

You quickly texted back that you were fine just chatting with band members somewhere and that you'll be downstairs later. You looked up to see Evan staring at you.

"What's your name?" He asked walking over to you. You were standing near the dresser and he kinda backed you up into it you were so intimidated in a good way.

"Y/N... what I am so sorry Evan but I thought you and Hal-" you couldn't continue that thought because he was pressing his finger to your lips he ripped his mustache as well and it fell to the ground.

"We're broken up everyone who's famous kinda knows and we've remained friends but the public eye doesn't know yet I am actually moving out of here soon" his jaw tightened as he looked down at his feet and back up to you. His eyes dark and lustful he tipped your chip up and started pressing small kisses to your neck where the cat mask was exposed.

"Do you mind this?.. " he whispered against your latex skin as he trailed his hands up your legs slowly while kissing you and let out a groan. You could feel his growing member against your leg.

"Mmm you feel so good" he hummed and slipped off his wig and tossed it to the side and you were in awe at how beautiful he looked. He grabbed your chin with his hand and made you look at him.

"You're going to be a good girl for daddy" he firmly said and let go of your chin and walked over to the bed on the way there he took off his suit coat and shirt. You gawked in awe at him as his back muscles moved. He sat on the bed in just white slacks. His toned figure and veins highlighted by the neon light that was in the room it was giving this purple tint to our skin. He cocked an eyebrow at you and signaled for you to come over.

You bit your lip and waltzed over to him. Standing above him you towered looking down to meet his eyes then his groin you could see his pants growing.

"Turn around please baby" he smirked and motioned for you to spin around. Your breath hitched and you realized how hard it was to get out of this costume. His hand came up to your ass and he grabbed it making an animalistic noise. He quickly unzipped the Latex Cat suit and slapped it down to my feet.

"Holy fuck...." I whimpered looking down at my feet and back up. He caressed your ass cheeks and snaked his hands up your torso to your bare chest.

"Hmm your body is beautiful so fucking good" he pulled you down onto his one knee. You sat on his knee legs spread and your back up against his torso and he undid your heels for you and tossed them aside. You were in just black panties. He snaked his hand around your hips while on his lap and rested his two fingers on your clothed slit.

He added a tiny bit of pressure and you whimpered. You were soaked.

"You're so wet for me... " he whispered against your ear and he began doing circles with the hand up against your clothed heat. He applied extra pressure and your toes began to wiggle.

"Hmmm Evan.." you whimpered out throwing your head back against his chest nuzzling into the crook of his neck he picked up the pace and slipped his hand into your underwear. He smelled of cigarettes, liquor and, cologne. Your breasts were exposed to the air and he wrapped his free hand to tweak at your nipples. They were hard and he pulled at them a few times letting out a groan.

"Such a good girl I want you to cum for daddy right here" he said against your ear kissing down to your neck he twiddled with your heat and swirled around your folds with his hand. He landed on your clit and used two fingers.

You moaned loudly and he grunted after. He picked up the pace and your legs were shaking and you're so close to coming.

"Ahh... I'm so close.. Evan" his fingers stopped rubbing and he bucked his knee.

"What's my name?" He smirked coyly hand still in your soaked panties.

"Daddy please let me cum I'm so close..." you whimpered biting your lip you threw your head back as he continued to rub at your clit. The feeling in your belly heightened and your toes curled. He snuck a finger up your face and lifted the Cat Mask off and you just realized in that moment it was still on. He ran his hand through your hair his other hand tucking it behind your ear while rubbing with the other hand still busy rubbing circles at your wet heat through your soaked panties.

"You want to cum princess?" He gently kissed the outside of your ear. You further spread your legs and your eyes rolled back into your head as a loud moan escaped from your lips. He held your waist with one hand tightly on his lap and snaked his two fingers soaked with cum onto your lips hovering them.

"Taste yourself" he said in a growl. You parted your lips and he shoved his wet fingers into your mouth and you sucked on them. He moaned angrily and stood up while picking you up off his knee and throwing you onto the bed so you land on your back looking up at him. Wide eyed and lustful you bit your lip looking up at him squeezing your legs together because it felt so good.

"Take off your panties princess" you nodded at this command biting your lip. He dropped his white sonny pants and briefs and out sprung his hard cock. You couldn't believe the sight at how large it was. He rubbed his member looking down at you bare naked dripping with pre cum.

"Is this what you want princess? Beg for it" he smirked still holding eye contact one hand on his cock. He groaned.

"Daddy please I want you.. I need you inside me" you whimpered crawling up on your knees to the edge of the bed eye level with his member.

He growled pushing you back onto the bed nuzzling in between your legs and he quickly reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a condom and rolled it onto his cock. He slid the tip of his member against your slit and you whimpered.

"You're such a naughty girl" he whispered and crashed his lips onto yours inserting his member into you. You arched your back like a cat. He moved in and out your wet cunt slowly at first and then picked up the pace. He broke the kiss and took both of your hands and placed them above your head. He pounded into you lustfully looking at your bouncing breasts. He sucked each nipple hard making them extra hard and wet.

"Oh fuck.. I'm so close you're being such a good girl for me" he groaned and he kept a good pace. After a few minutes you threw your head back as you came unexpectedly and he shot himself into the condom you could feel how hot he was inside you.

He bucked his hips against you and fell onto of you. You couldn't believe what just happened and you didn't care it felt so good.

"Evan.. that felt incredible" you whimpered into his neck you could feel his hair against your head he turned over in the bed and laid next to you. You saw a smile form on his face.

"I would love to do this again sometime Y/N" he scanned your naked body and reached out to grab your face and kissed your lips softly.

"Me too" you whispered

***************************************************

Okay this is a long smut. What do you think? Ahhhhh. Please give me feedback.

This is the end of this one shot. 2 parts.