But its better if you do (Evan X Female)

You look like this:

Scene: From the movie scene reimagined

Scene: From the movie scene reimagined. You have an encounter with Evan Peters while your working and things get heated. Evan needs a night out away from filming so he went to the strip club and you happened to worked at that strip club.

The sound of music bumping filled throughout the room you were in. You fixed your shiny purple wig on your head and sat back on the blue couch crossing your legs over each other. The random business man sitting on the other side of the room gulped fixing his tie.

"That will be 120 sir" you motioned for him to give you cash with your hand extended out towards him batting your lashes. You looked at the bouncer and back at the business man. He was sweating and you gave him a soft smile. He wrestled in the pocket of his pants and pulled out crinkled 50's and stood up in-front of you. His bulge forming a tent in his pants.

"Here ya go miss" he reached out his hand and you grabbed the money and he grabbed your arm trying to pull you in for a kiss.

"Ugh! No touching" you exclaimed and yelped. The bouncer pulled him out of there and you sunk back down into the blue couch.

"Miss S/N there's someone uhm waiting out here" the bouncer awkwardly stated opening and closing the blue curtain to the room.

"Give me two seconds" you whispered back and he left. You ended up fixing yourself up and hopped onto the stage with the pole. You wanted your back to the entrance of the room so whoever it was couldn't see your face when they walked in.

Your cheeks in a purple thong lightly held the metal pole in between them and you heard the swooshing of the curtain open and close. Music turned on and you began to roll your hips slowly. Holding the pole with one hand and feeling your body with the other. You kicked out your heel slowly and banged your hips back against the pole.

You noted as the person said nothing and frowned. "How's your night going?" You asked loudly so they could hear above the music. You dropped it low on the pole and squatted still turned away from your customer. You slowly whipped around into a crawl and lifted your head up to look at the stranger and- oh my god it's Evan Peters and what are the odds to see a celebrity tonight you thought you quickly snapped out of it and acted natural again beaming at him. He paid for a room so you were gonna give him an experience.

"Oh wow you're very pretty and you work here?" He asked in a concerned voice. You bit your lip looking at him on all fours frozen scanning his worried face. You quickly snapped out of your panic shock and sat up on your heels and straddled the stage running your hands along your bare thighs up reaching one hand to your clothed pussy.

"Hmmm I do" you grabbed your pussy through your panties and looked him in the eyes. He scanned your hand currently on your pussy and looked back up at your eyes.