Taste of your own medicine (Kai Anderson X Female Reader) Part 1

⚠️Degradation/Mommy-Daddy Issues/Mental Illness/Manipulation/Face sitting⚠️

You've had enough.

Kai needed a taste of his own medicine.

You were sick of the reverse psychology. the manipulation. the emotional abuse.

So you did some digging around the house during the cult free hours which involved gathering some intel from Winter on his upbringing.

And after looking over your research and notes, one thing was crystal clear.

Kai needs authority in order for him to break and you so desperately wanted this man who ruined everything for you and others to break. You wanted to watch him beg on his knees and cry.

"Y/N can you bring me my sandwich that Beverly made?" Kai asked from beside you, knocking you out of your day dream.
"Sure" you stated and got off the couch and headed upstairs out of the basement towards the kitchen.
"Do you have Kai's sandwich?" You asked Beverly in a slightly annoyed tone.
"You mean Divine Ruler?" Beverly corrected and handed over a plate with a peanut butter and jelly on it.

You walked back down into the basement, locking the door behind you. You walked over to the couch, placing the plate in front of him on the coffee table. Kai reached forward and grabbed the sandwich, glancing at you quickly before bringing it to his lips.

"Mmm so good can you also grab me a drink?" Kai mumbled with food in his mouth and you stood there, not even budging.
"No"

You watched as Kai finished swallowing and turned to look up at you as you were standing next to him from the couch.

"Excuse me? Is that anyway to talk to your Divine Ruler?" He questioned with a stern voice, glaring up at you.
"You know I am just sick and tired of these games you play" you breathed out sounding exhausted. You pushed Kai back against the couch by his shoulders, causing the man to flare his nostrils at you looking angry.

"What the fuck are you on the rag or something?" Kai asked, he sounded nervous which surprised you.
"No you're so lucky though because if I was on the rag.. mm yeah" You stated and went to go walk away testing him but to your surprise, Kai grabbed your arm.
"Don't go" it sounded like a mouse said it, it was barely a whisper.

You looked down at where he was holding your arm and yanked out of his hold.
"Do you think it's nice to order me around like that Kai?" You stated in a firm voice, looking down at Kai who was watching you with a frightened expression.
"No it's not nice" Kai whispered and your eyes widened in response.

You leaned down, tucking a blue strain of hair that fell into his eyes out of his face to behind his ear. The look he gave you, you knew you got him where you needed. He looked completely wrecked.

"You could've asked me to grab you a drink while I got your food? In one trip? I feel like you don't respect me" You stated while looking into his eyes. He looked confused, he was definitely out of his element right now as no one stood up to him like this, everyone was too afraid to.

"Look at me" you firmly said while grabbing ahold of his face. "You could also say please"

"I need you I'm sorry" Kai whispered, leaning forward capturing your lips in his. Your body shivered, you never heard those words come out of Kai's mouth before.

"You're sorry? Are you sure?" You breathed out against his lips as you slowly made your way into his lap, straddling his legs.

"Please I'm sorry!" Kai croaked, you watched as the corners of his eyes started to form tears.

"You do horrible things Kai and you make us all out to be horrible but you're the puppeteer pulling the strings" You stated, grinding your hips down in his lap gasping slightly as you could feel he hard.

"Yes I am a horrible person" Kai spat out looking intensely at you while placing his hands on your hips.

"Is that fair to us?" You questioned halting your motions on his lap and grabbing ahold of his face. "Answer me"

"I - it's not fair and I'm sorry!" Kai choked out in your face letting out a sob, sniffling.

"What would your mom and dad think of your life now huh?" You questioned harshly, leaning down against the crook of his neck to nip at the flesh.