She reached for the gun (James Patrick March X Female Reader) Part 1

⚠️Gun Play/Dirty Talk/No Plot⚠️

READERS POV:

You entered your hotel room and put all the luggage down on the bed. Hotel Cortez was even better looking in person and you felt good, finally visiting the historic hotel after contemplating it for years.

It was kept quite nicely you thought as the front desk lady ushered you to your room. On the way there you couldn't help but admire all the gorgeous décor and building architecture.

"Y/N Darling" A voice whispered and you turned around to see it was no one. You've heard stories about this hotel, how haunted it was, and knew about the owner. You shrugged and went back to unpacking your bags when suddenly you felt a presence on your left.

"My My Dear aren't you a sight" You turned around to be met with the one and only, James Patrick March just like you saw in the news articles. You gasped and he laughed softly, putting his cane under his arm and extending his hand out towards you. "Are you going to shake my hand?" he teased, cocking his eyebrow.

You froze, hesitating before extending your hand out.

"Mr. March Dear welcome to my hotel" He purred, as he grabbed your hand giving it a firm shake. You shivered, as his hand felt cold in your touch.

"It's you! you're the owner!" You exclaimed and then panic set in, he died centuries ago.

"That's right dear I've designed this hotel exactly how I wanted every room every detail I decided on"

You gulped, his voice was deep and he was very well spoken, it was intimidating as his trans Atlantic accent was strong.

"What brings you to my hotel?" James asked and you watched as he went to sit on the edge of the bed.

"I-I I wanted to see it for myself" You explained nervously, feeling anxiety spread over your body. "I've read some things"

"Did they remove the bible? Be a doll and check the drawer for me" James intercepted, motioning with his cane to the nightstand next to the bed.

"Religion is in fact the root of all evil" He explained, raising his voice slightly. "Are you religious dear? I hope not" he clicked his tongue.

You locked eyes with James and swallowed, "No I am not" you then went to open the drawer to find there was a bible in the drawer. "There's one in here"

"GIVE IT TO ME AT ONCE IVE-" James snapped, standing up and crowding beside you. He looked down at the bible and then to you. "I told them to remove all the bibles" he said softly and snatched it out of your hand.

"There's only one good purpose for this thing dear and its for hiding things" Patrick explained and you gasped looking down in his hands, as when he opened the bible, there was cutout inside in the shape of a pistol with the pistol laid in it. "There's Lucy" He whispered, whistling under his breath.

"Lucy?" You questioned and he laughed but then abruptly changed his tune, lowering the chamber of the pistol down to rub against your neck causing you to shiver, as the metal was cold.

"I named my pistol yes, is this cold darling?" James cooed, rubbing the chamber across your collar bones.