Baseball (Evan Peters X Female) Part 1

⚠️ Jealousy/Angst/Abusive Tones/Ownership⚠️

Summary: Evan Peters gets jealous at the Emmy's after witnessing three situations you get caught up in. When you both get in the car to go home he confronts you, punishing you.

Strike one:

You were on the carpet and glanced down at your own forearm feeling something touch it to look up and see the famous, Dacre Montgomery, he lightly squeezed it causing your breath to hitch. You looked up, meeting his eyes, you noticed they were sultry.
"Did you ever think about becoming an actress yourself?" Dacre asked, moving his hand away slowly and shoving it into his pocket, he stood a stance that was confident. You looked around the crowded area, looking through the crowd of people to see Evan was off in the distance on the carpet answering questions with Ryan Murphy and turned back to Dacre.

You made an awkward uhh sound, shrugging your shoulders, pointing to yourself. "Me? Haha I don't think I could remember all those lines"

"Oh sweetheart, I'm sure you could it's really easy trust me" Dacre reassured, stepping closer to you. "I could teach you if you'd want, you have that look you know"
He said seductively, he reached up a hand and moved hair from your face causing your whole body to shiver.

"You have that wow factor, I don't think the lines would be an issue doll" Dacre purred, letting his hand trail down from your hair to your shoulder. You glanced over to see Evan staring at you as he stood next to Ryan, his eyes were dark.

Possessive. He gave you that look, that knowing look that a mother gives a child when it's up to no good.
You glanced back to Dacre, feeling guilt boil up inside of you and you could feel Evan's eyes burn into your whole being.

"Will you excuse me?" You mumbled feverishly, pushing past Dacre into the event waiting area. You stood there, waiting in anticipation grabbing a drink off one of the waiters trays as they walked by, feeling nervous.

As minute's passed you stared down at the crystal flooring, trying to compose yourself but felt a hand on your elbow yanking you around to an isolated area.

Evan grabbed you, by the elbow like a child and yanked you into him.
"Who was that?" He seethed, gritting his teeth.
"An actor idk he came and talked to me!" You explained, fluttering your lashes at him. You felt his body untense and he sighed, squeezing at the bridge of his nose in frustration.
"It's because you're so beautiful Y/N" he said softly, letting go of your arm and wrapping his arms around you. "Don't let them do that" he whispered, petting at the top of your head, playing with the locks of your hair stroking his hands through it.
"Okay Baby" you whispered back against his suit and he pulled away, rubbing at your arms up and down soothingly.
"I have to go back to the carpet, please behave princess"
"Okay Evan"
Evan leaned in to kiss your cheek softly, whispering "My beautiful girl" then left behind you walking back into the event.