Chapter 4: efy- day 4

"Let's go, Kate!!" I yelled. It's 8:45 am and I texted Chandler I'd meet him at 9:00 am for breakfast. Kate is in the bathroom putting on lip gloss. "Lover boy can wait, B."
"It's a 10 minute walk, Kate!" "Hurry up!"
"Ok, ok, let's go." Kate slings her bag over her arm.
Finally out the door.

Kate, lach, and I are walking inside to the food court. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I figured it was Chandler. I turned around fast (because I was excited) and boom right on the lips! "What the poop Charlie?!" Charlie tapped my shoulder and kissed me! I see Chandler in the distance he look betrayed. "Ohh crap ohh crap ohh crap!!" I say. Chandler walks away outside. "Charlie go away!" Kate said. She pushes his shoulder to the left. "Nice cast sweet thing." Charlie says to Kate.
"Uuhhh!" Kate said a with a shiver and squinted eyes. I rushed out side the same door Chandler did.
"Chandler I can explain-" he was sitting in the bench we ate out pretzels the night before.
"No, you kissed nemo, you said that you hated him."
"I do!" "I hate his guts!" I say. I sit in the bench next to Chandler his head is in his hands.
"Chandler I don't like him, you know that." I say in a soft voice. I'm rubbing his back.
"I'm sorry. I'm not your boyfriend, I shouldn't have acted like that." Those words his my gut hard. I wish he was.
"Let go get breakfast. Can we forget about the whole thing." I ask. He sighs.
"I trust you, B." I smile and walk inside with him.

Lach and Kate are sitting together at one table and me and Chandler at another. It's been silent the whole time between Chandler and I. I sip my milk.
I put my hands on top of his and say. "You wouldn't have reacted that way if you didn't care about be."
"Yeah, maybe I do have..."
"What?"
"FEELINGS, ok, I have feelings for you." My eyes went wide.
"I do too." I say in almost I whisper.
"You do? Really?"
"Yup."
He kissed my forehead.
"I'm so happy we feel the same way." I say
"Me too, let's get to class." He says. We stay holding hands.

I loved the lesson it was by John Bytheway (yes real guy) he talked about missions and the importantace of them. Chandler was nervous the whole lesson. He takes my hand and walks out of the room. "Let's go get Kate and lach."
"Why?"
"I want to go get ice cream."
"I'm ok with that!"

At the parlor I sit with Chandler. He has rocky road, I have cherry chocolate.
"If we are going to be together, we need to know more about the other person." I say.
"Ok yeah." "Tell me about your Family."
"I was born in Murray, UT raised in Dallas, TX. Then I moved here when I was 16.
"Where is here?"
"Payson."
"I live in Payson."
"What school?" I ask.
"I'll be a senior at Payson High."
"I'll be a senior at Payson high too!" I eat a spoon full of ice cream.
"So how many siblings do you have?" He asks.
"I live with my aunt and uncle, I call them mom and dad. They have two sons, Allan and Aiden, then Annabelle."
"I have one brother, Grayson."
"What about any pets?" I ask
"Just a gold fish, mike." We laugh.
"What about you?" He asks
"I have 3 dogs, Corndog, and Friday, and Emerson."
"What breeds?"
"Corndog and Friday are brothers, Maltese terriers, and Emerson is a cockapoo."
"Cocka what?"
"It's a cocker spaniel and a poodle mix." I say laughing. "And a dog named Corndog?"
"Yup." I say
"It's funny."
"Why were you so nervous during the lesson?" I ask
"Because, I have my mission papers in and now that I meant you it's going to be hard...leaving for 2 years. You know."
" do you know where your going?"
"Boise, Idaho."
"When do you leave?"
"February 10."
"We will have Christmas!"
"Yes we will" he kisses my cheek.
"Are you guys ready?" Kate asked.
"Yes." Chandler said.
"Kate, what happens to your arm? I hadn't noticed it." I started laughing.
"It's a long story," Kate says.

We are walking back to campus. I'm talking to Kate and lach Amis talking to Chandler.
"What are you two?" Kate asks
"I, I don't really know." I say
"Well he kisses you cheek and forhead, but not the lips, so I think maybe almost together works." I laugh.
"WE ONLY HAVE ONE MORE DAY HERE!" Lach yells. We all laugh
"Aw crud nuggets." Chandler says. I turn around to look at him.
"What?" I ask
"I forgot to..."
"To what?" I ask impatiently. She grabs my hips and lifts me in the air. His gorgeous smile has me dreaming.
"To ask this fair maiden to the dance." He says.
"Aww!" Kate says.
"Get a room!" Lach says.
"I'd love to go my, Shakespeare!" I say laughing."
After ice cream Lachland took everyone out to dinner. Yes after ice cream. We went to cafe rio, my favorite.

Walking back I held Chandler's hand and rested and head on his shoulder.
"What are we?" I asked
"We are a couple." He responds. I smile. Kate and lach and talking mon stop. They are going to go to the museum. "Why don't we watch the sky?" I say. It's 8:52 pm.
"Sound good." Chandler says.
"Be right back." He says.
"Chand-" he's gone. What? Where did he go? 3 minutes later he comes back with a blanket.
"There did you get that?" I ask
"I have my ways." He layed the blacket on the grass and layed down. He patted the area next to him.
"Come gaze with me, he says."
"Ok." I layed down and we linked hands."
We talked on and on. It was 11:06 pm.
"Oh poop!" I say
"What?" He asks
"It's 11:06!" We laugh.
"I better get my girl back to her dorm." We fold the blacket and walk back. We are approaching the door.
"Goodnight, B."
"Goodnight." We starred in to each other's eyes. only about 3 inches our faces were apart. When his lips touch mine, i felt the strongest spark! This lips lingered there for about 2 min. Then let go. He smiled and then kissed my forehead.
"You get some sleep." He said. I nodded.