Chapter 11: Clayton's wedding

It's January 2! Bitter and happy: Chandler leaves next month and Clayton is getting married! I so happy for him and Lindsay!clayton is getting married at 12:00 and the reception is at 1:00 but I have to be there when the come out of the temple, ready. Right now it's 10:16 I'm at tonya's house getting ready with Lindsay, Chandler with Clayton.
"I'm so excited!" Lindsay says
"You look so pretty!" Tonya says. I hug her. Wen I sit down I start on my make up while Tonya toes my hair.
"Your next,B!" Tonya says
"I know! I can't wait!" I say. I really can't wait to marry the man if my dreams. Lindsay's mom walks in and gives everyone a bowl of oatmeal and a banana. "Breakfast for you." She says
"And let me see that stunning ring,B!" I show her and she gaspes. "Your one lucky girl."
"Thanks."
"How are your college classes going?" My grandma asks.
"Good I, get my associates degree soon."
"What are you going to be?" A bridesmaid asks.
"Social worker."'I say
"It's that like helping adopt kids?" She asks
"Yes."
"What about Chandler?" Tonya asks
"He's doing 2 semesters before he leaves and he wants to be a pediatrician." I say
"You are going to make the cutest babies!" Lindsay says
"Haha thanks."
"What about you, Lindsay, what do you want to do?" I ask
"Clayton has this idea he's going to be a musician. I don't know it that will work, but I'm going to be a family lawyer."
"That's sound good!" I say.
"Alright let's get a move on!" Tonya says after finishing my hair. We all drive to the temple. Me and Chandler in our car, bride and bridesmaids in a limo, and groom and groomsmen in a limo. I get in the drivers seat and buckle up.
"Did you bring the camera?" Chandler asks.
"Yup." I pointed to a black bag in the backseat. I do photography on the side. The drive was about 20 minutes. We got there at 11:45. Lindsay and Clayton walked in the temple and we waited until they were sealed. Me and Chandler were sitting on the steps of the temple.
"Are you wanting kids?" He asks
"Maybe." I say
"How many?"
"4." We started laughing.
"On my paycheck?" We laughed. He kissed my forehead.
"We can have as many as we can afford." I giggled.
"Here they come!" Jeff yelled. Tonya and Lindsay's mom where crying.
Clayton and Lindsay busted the doors open and ran out. I got a picture of them jumping in the air. I took photos of the couple with their parents and then Jeff took over to get pictures of the groomsmen and bridesmaids.
"I will edit the photos and have them you you tomorrow." I told Lindsay
"Thank you so much!" She said hugging me.
"No problem!" I said squeezing her.

The reception was at my grandparents church gym. So we all got back in the cars and drove to there. When we got there the gym was already decorated. My mom and Annie had that part. "Looks good mom!" I said hugging her
"Thank you."
"I love your dress!" Annie said. She was hooked in arms with hunter.
"Thank you! Hey hunter!" I said shaking his hand, good to see you again."
"Yeah, last time wasn't pretty." He said
"Thank man! You really are a life saver!" Chandler said giving a 'bro hug'. Lindsay's mom and Tonya sang a song while Clayton and Lindsay had their first dance together. It was so sweet, it made Jeff cry!
I walked over to Jeff and nudged his arm
"Big men don't cry." I said
"Only big men who's son is married." He said with a sniffle I hugged him.
"You had your 18 years, time to let go so Lindsay can have the rest." I said
"Thank you." He said I smile and walked back over to Chandler.
"Is jeffer crying?" Chandler
"Yes, and I think your dad will do the same." I said
"He should." He leans over and gave me a wet kiss. I wiped my mouth dry.
"What the poop, that was uncalled for!" I say wiping my mouth, laughing. Then he gave me a real one.
"Don't be a wet sandwich." He said. After Clayton and Lindsay's first Dance Chandler pulled me on the dance floor. I put my hand on his shoulder and the other in his hand.
"To the future mr. And mrs!" Lindsay said. Me and Chandler's foreheads touched and we laughed. After a song alone on the dance floor everyone joined in dancer get with their spouse or lover. I dance with my fiancé. I can't believe I can say that!
"I love you, so much." Chandler whispered in my ear.
"And I love you more." I said in his.
After the dancing we got some food. There were sandwiches fruit and vegetables. Chandler and I walked over to a table Annie and hunter were sitting.
"Hey." I said sitting down.
"Hey," she say back.
"Are you two dating?" I asked
"We are indeed." Hunter said
"You guys are so cute!" I said. Annie smiled.
"We're going to dance!" Hunter said pulling Annie out of her chair. Then it was me and Chandler alone at the table.
"When does your plane leave?" I asked
" at 5:34 pm." A tear ran down my face.
"Hey, don't cry." Chandler said wiping my tear away with his thumb. We pulled me into his arms.
"It's only 2 years, then we can spend eternity together!"
"I know, but I don't want you to leave."
"B, you are my girl, nothing is going to change that." He released me from his hug. I wiped a tear and nodded my head. "Cake!" My Mom came over with 2 slices.
" thank you mrs. Humphreys." Chandler said
"Chandler, it's Norky!" She said. Then she saw my puffy red eyes.
"Are you ok?" She came over and kneeled beside me.
"I'm fine, we were just talking about his mission." I say.
"Thank you for the cake." I say. She nods. She kissed my forehead and walked away.
"Why don't we get you home?"
"Ok." I say biting my lip. I tell Lindsay and Clayton I have to go.

Chandler played my favorite song in the car and started singing to it. "Stop it!" I said laughing at a red light he hit in my face.
"...Cuz your a force of nature!" He sang.
"Hahah your going to ruin this song for me!" I said. He took me to his house with him, Greyson, a I all watched a movie, the lion king. and I fell asleep. I woke up with Chandler holding me while walking in to my room. I don't know how we got there. He set me in my bed and pulled the cover up over my body. I looked at the clock it said 11:23 pm. He kissed My forehead.
"Get some sleep." He said whispering. I nodded and he left.