Chapter 26: Apologize

We went to bed that night worried, we didn't txt or call because it was late so we waited til morning. In the morning Chandler made breakfast. We ate our eggs fast. I got another txt from mom it was the address the the hospital. Chandler and I got in the car and drove to the hotel where Kian and Grace were staying first, since Chandler got a txt that said Kian was involved. We parked and got out of the car. We walked up to the door and walked in. It was a very nice hotel. We got in the elevator and pushed 5. We walked down the hall and knocked on the door to their room. Grace answered in tears.
"I'm sorry." She said wiping her eyes. I hugged her. We walked in. Grace and I sat in a bed.
"Why is Trevor in the hospital?" Chandler asked
"After your wedding we were cleaning up and Trevor said something about Grace looking good in the bridesmaid dress. I got mad a punched him." Kian said
"You did what?!" I said
"I beat him up. He doesn't need to be saying things about grace like that." Kian said
"Kian, it was a compliment." Grace said
"He was clearly hitting on my wife." Kian said.
"We're the cops involved?" Chandler asked
"Trevor didn't press charges." Grace said
"Have you seen him?" I asked
"Not since that night." Grace said
"If he's been in the hospital for 4 days, it must be bad." Chandler said
"Ya, I know." Kian said
"Kian, he's your friend. Why don't you go apologize to him?" I said
"Because I- I can't bring myself to do it." He said
"Why don't we all go down the hospital, I'd love to start my day back from my honeymoon that way." Chandler said
"Honey, let's not joke." I said in Chandler's ear. He nodded
We all left the hotel with Kian and Grace. Kian was still relented to go but Grace made him, and he'd do anything for her. Grace told me that they were supposed to go home the other day but because of the incident Kian didn't want to leave but he also didn't want to apologize. We got out of the car and walked in the hospital to Trevor's room. Trevor was bruised and had stitches on his eyebrow he also had a cast on his right leg. He was caucus and talking to Annie who was at his bedside. We all left the room to have Kian and Trevor talk. Outside I got a txt from Gabby, her and Greyson have been dating and Michelle and her are going to move down here. After a bit of waiting Kian told us we could come in.
"We're cool." Trevor said.
"Good. I didn't like getting a message about you in the hospital." I said hugging him.
"I didn't like waking up in a hospital, but it was my fault, and I'm sorry Grace, and Kian."
"Thanks." Grace said. Annie stayed back as Chandler and I took Kian and Grace back they had a plane to catch. Chandler and I went home. At home we had Chinese take out.
"Movie?" He asked
"Sure." I said sitting down. He turned on the Tv and put in the movie. I got up and made popcorn. I got a brown bag from the pantry and popcorn cernles, and grapeseed oil. I opened the bag and put half cup us cernles and a slash if oil. I folded the bag and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes. I always ate popcorn that way because my mom told me that packaged popcorn caused cancer. I don't know how true that is but I wasn't going to risk it. The microwave beeped and I took it out and sprinkled some salt. I sat down next to Chandler and put a blanket around us. He kissed the top of my head.
"You smell like the ocean." He said
"I miss Tahiti." I said. He nodded. Someone knocked on the door. I opened it and the mail man had a package. I signed a paper and he gave me the package.
"Thank you." I said as I closed the door. I look at the box.
"Did you order something?" I asked
"No. Probably just another wedding gift. Put it with the stack." He said pointing to a pile of gifts I couldn't bring my self to open. I examined the box.
"It's from the photographer." I said. I set it on the counter and got a knife. Chandler walked over. I opened the box revealing a stack of photos from our wedding and a note that said: enjoy!
"Oh my gosh! There are so many!" I said. Chandler picked up a picture with us kissing with cake face. We walked over to a picture of us on the kitchen table, the one at Claytons wedding. He picked up the frame and took out the picture.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Swapping our photo." He put in the cake face picture and set it back on the table.
"Aw it's so cute." I said. We looked though all the photos. There were a lot. Wen it became dinner time we made spaghetti. I'm sitting at the stove stirring the sauce wen Chandler turned me around flinging sauce everywhere. I laugh.
"It on your face." I say laughing.
"I just wanted to hug you, but you have me sauce all over my face." I laughed. I licked my thumb and rubbed it off. After dinner we cleaned up and took leftovers to the hospital. I figured Trevor was tired of hospital food. The reason he had been there so long was because he had a concussion.
"Hey." I said walking into his room. Chandler was behind me. Annie always at Trevor's bedside. She was so sweet.
"We brought leftovers."
"Thank you! I'm sick of pudding cups!" Trevor said. I set 2 bowl of spaghetti down on his table with some garlic bread.
"Thanks, B. How was Tahiti?" I hugged her
"Tahiti was amazing, I wish I could go back." I said
"It's great having you back." They ate and Chandler and I went home.
"I'm so jet leg." I said yawning. He held my hand and kissed it.
"Me too, let's get you to bed."