Chapter 33: moved in!

I'm 27 weeks! So close! I can't wait to see Maverick and Bently. We are moved in a decorated! I'm so excited! My house looks so good! But today I feel like crap. I've been in bed all day with sore feet and throwing up. Chandler had to go to work today but he said that he would come home early. I say in bed and watched Disney movies like Wally and Nemo and cryed. I mean who doesn't cry, Wally doesn't have friends, then he gets stuck on a space boat with fat people. It's sad! Then Nemo loses his dad! In the ocean! Then he end up with 10 second Dory. About 2 hours of constant pain I felt fine and actually got dressed and went to work. I let Chandler know and he was confused. I told him not to worry. Wen I got to work my co-worker, Milo got me caught up on a little girl who's teen mother put her up for adoption. She was a gorgeous little girl. She was only 2 weeks old. I could only imagine how sad it would be to never know who my real mother or father were. Milo told me a family was looking for a little girl. I contacted the number he gave me.
"Hello?" They asked
"Yes, this is Bailey from LDS family services."
"I'm Patrick Larson, my wife Carrie is on the line too."
"I called to tell you we have a little girl for you!"
"Oh my gosh! That amazing! Wen can we see her?!" They asked
"How is tomorrow at 2?" I ask
"That works great! Where would you like us to meet?"
"Here at LDS family services." I say
"Thank you so much!"
"Your welcome!" I say and hang up the line
"Do they want to meet her?" Milo asks.
"Yes, I scheduled them for tomorrow at 2."
"Great." Milo says and walks back to his desk. I just love seeing family's come together! I can't imagine any other job. Later I met up with Chandler for lunch. We had Mexican.
"How are you feeling?" Chandler asked
"Really great actually!"
"Good. How is work?"
"Great! This family wants to adopt a little girl. She's the cutest little thing."
"I'm a little bit you'll be saying that about maverick and Bently."
"And I can't wait for that day." I say. Chandler smiles. I feel a kick.
"Let me see your hand." I say. I scoot over and put his hand on my belly.
"Wow. That's amazing." He says.
"First time mother?" A elderly lady asks.
"Yeah."
"I can tell you will be a great mom. Boy or girl?" She asks
"Thank you! And both actually."
"I had twins. I loved how they develop this language wen they talk it's too cute!"
"I'll look out for that." I say
"You have a great day." She says walking off."
"You too." I say.
"Since you picked first names can I pick middle?" Chandler asks.
"That depends." I laugh.
"How about William and Eden?"
"I like that: Maverick william Riggs and Bently Eden Riggs."
"Good it took me a while to decide from Gray or William."
"I like William because Gray sounds to 50 shades."
"I didn't think of that." He says laughing.
"Are you packed?" I asked
"Yes. Are you?"
"No." I say smirking.
"B, tomorrow." He says
"I know. I can't wait for this baby moon."
"Alaska will be fun." He says. I'm due February 14th and I love love love the snow and once I have maverick and Bently I will be taking care of them and I won't be able to be in the snow a lot so we decided to go to Alaska where I can. After lunch I go back to work. I met with a family and their surrogate mother for their last check up before the baby is born. This family is so cute. The parents want the birth mother to be in touch so their child can know who their mother is. We all walk into the ultra sound room and she lays on the bed. The doctor puts jelly in her belly and moves the stick around. The parents hold hands and tears are flowing.
"Everything looks perfect, you baby boy is healthy." The doctor says
"Oh they weren't supposed to know the gender." Birth mother says.
"It's ok Sandra. I'm happy we know." The father says.
"sorry." The doctor says.
"No worries the mother says.
"Wen are your due?" The mother asks me.
"February 14th" I say
"Aw a holiday, how cute."
"It's more than a holiday in my family."
"I hope its celebrated no matter the occasion." She says
"Thank you."
"It's it a boy or girl?" The doctor asks.
"both. Maverick and Bently."
"I love those names." The mother says
"Thank you. What is yours." I ask
"We had a girl name, Faye, and a boy name, Oli." The father says.
"I'm so happy for you." I say.
"you will make great parents, I'm sure if it." Sandra says.
"Thank you." The mother and father say. We start walking out.
"Do you know a pedestrian near by?" The mother asks
"Yes actually, my husband, Dr. Riggs. His office is in Jordan landing."
"Thank you. Could we have the number?"
"Absolutely." I gave them the number and watched them drive off. I got in my car and called Chandler.
"Hey, I referred you to my client." I say
"Thanks babe."
"Your welcome. What's for dinner?"
"You know I want some random combination so I'll get what you want."
"Just a astro burger."
"Ok. I'll be home in a bit."
"Ok love you."
"Love you too, bye."
"Bye." I hung up the phone and and got Chandler's burger. Then I stopped by winco and got carrots, blueberries,strawberries, and apples.
"Hey." Chandler said kissing me.
"Hey." I walk over and put the groceries on the island.
"You went shopping?" He asked.
"yeah, I needed some fruit and carrots."
"Didn't you get some yesterday?" He asked. I opened the fridge and saw a fridge full of fruit and vegetables.
"Oh. Yeah. I forgot." Chandler are his burger and I juiced. I took my vitamins and got ready for bed. Chandler was in the shower and I was brushing my teeth. I looked at toes but I couldn't see them.
"Dang it."
"What." Chandler said.
"I can't see my toes." I said. He laughed.
"You said that last night." I got out some lotion and pumped 10 pumps in my hand and rubbed it all over. Chandler got out of the shower.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"No stretch marks." I said
"You look like you have yogurt on your belly."
"Haha, it kind of does." I said I licked my finger. Chandler pulled it out of my mouth.
"Gross! You dork!" He said laughing.
"I wanted to see if it tasted like yogurt." I said rubbing a town on my tounge.
"And does it?" He asked laughing.
"No." I said. I kenneled Emmi up and got in bed. I couldn't sleep so I pulled out my laptop and watched Plantet earth on Netflix. I started crying and Chandler turned around with his eyes still closed blinded by the light.
"What? Did you find a stretch mark?" He asked
"No this Baby elephant lost his mother." I said. He looked up at me and closed my laptop.
"B, I love you, but go to bed." He wiped my tear and held me close.
"I love you too." I said and we fell asleep.