Chapter 43: Easton valley- 10 years later

Before you read: I did a change of character half way through the story so if you see the name Ricky it's supposed to be Joe. Sorry for the error. Enjoy!

10 years later: it's changed so much. Let me explain. Chandler and I run a farm in eagle mountain, UT. We call this farm Easton Valley. Blair picked it out. Bently and maverick are 10. They go to school in a a nearby school. Bently does horse riding competitions and maverick likes riding bulls and learning how to laso "like a cowboy". I've had one more child. Finn Isaac. Finn is 7, he likes to chase chickens and get into trouble. He knows how to operate a trackor thanks to his dad, he's not afraid to run over you. He's fearless. I don't think that's a good thing but that's just my opinion. Blair fell in love with one of my cow hands, Joe. They are exspecting a little girl, Tatum Grace Sugg. Joe is good for Blair unlike colt was. They will do great things.Chandler and I run this farm with our Five cow hands: Joe, Blair, Alex, Jodie, and Nick. They are the best of the best, I think. We also have our cook Meg, who asks sometimes watches Finn.We have sheep, cattle, alpacas, chickens, and our sheep dog Farley. Chandler and i breeds horses and train them. After they are trained we sell them. We have 5 horses of our own: mine is Oscar, Chandler has Mike, Blair has Easton, Bently has 2 but one is for competition, so she has April, Mav had Smokey. The cow hands have theirs. Finn doesn't have on because he can operate anything. He has ridden one of our sheep. He's the troubled child. If I had a penny every time he was grounded I'd be rich. That boy...

Gace and Kian had a little girl named Mila. Trevor and Annabelle are having a boy due very soon. Greyson and gabby have a little girl, Emmie, and a little boy, Ryan.
Michell married a annoying man named Bradley they adopted a boy from Africa.

Our life now: we start this wonderful morning at 4:30am to milk our dairy cows. Usually it's the youngest' job but Finn is different little boy, he would rather fling milk everywhere else but the bucket so I do his job. After that I wake up the kids and Chandler. Bently has lessons for competition with a trainer and Mav feeds the animals and makes sure they are healthy. We have a vet, Dave, and Mav sometimes goes with. Mav really like the idea of being a vet. Chandler and I will keep an eye on Finn. We have a pregnant horse at the moment, she's about to pop. We are making sure she comfortable and watching her and the baby calf, that Finn has named cow pie. I didn't fight him on it, you have to pick your battles. There is always something to do, a trackor to fix, sheep to shear, cows to move, or Brocken fences. I took Finn on a perimeter check. We own a lot of land so this will take about half the day, because I have Finn it takes longer.
"Mom can we go hunting today?" Finn asks
"I'd love to but we're to busy today."
"You always say that."
"Why don't you ask Joe if he'll take you?" I said
"Bye." He turned around his horse and bolted to the alpacas to where Joe was fixing a fence.
"Finn!" I yelled.
"I do it later." He waved his hand away. I rolled my eyes. Chandler rode beside me.
"Finn bale on you?" He asked.
"Yup."
"That's too bad." He said.
"Bently's done I'll race you there." I said. Wen we arrived we tied our horses to the fence
"How's my princess?" Chandler asks
"She's doing great, work on your balance though." The trainer said.
"Bye ms.G." Bently yelled. A car pulled up. Q got out with Clayton.
"Uncle Q and uncle Clayton!!!" Bently said in excitement. They aren't really her uncles but that's always been what she calls them, it just stuck.
"Hey little B." Q said.
"Where's Blair?" Q asked
"Feeding the cattle with Jodie." I said. He took my horse and rode up there. Clayton, Lindsay, and Q work on alex and nicks dads farm. I know it's complicated. Alex and nick are brothers.
"Hey B." Clayton said hugging Chandler and I.
"What brings you down?" I say.
"Just wanted to spend time with you guys."
"Your welcome anytime." Chandler said. We have family come up once in a while, but they come up more regularly.
"Uncle Clayton can I show you my moves?" Bently asked.
"Of course."
"Alex, will you take the tractor back to your dad?" Chandler yelled to Alex.
"Sure." Chandler tossed the keys.
"Don't let Finn go with you,please." I said.
"No problem." Alex was Finns best friend. Dispite the enormous age gap. Chandler went to check on the pregnant horse and I went to see how persuasive Finn was.
"Finn I have work." Joe says.
"But Joe!" Finns says.
"Not today, I'm sorry, ask Jodie she's a heck of a shot." He says.
"Finn, this is their job, they work, and we pay them, run along." I said. Finn walked inside the house.
"Hes very persistent." Joe laughs
"Where does he get it?" I asked.
"Blair." Joe laughed.
"Probably."'I said laughing.
"How's Blair?" I asked.
"Great, baby is due in a couple weeks."
"Are you gald you quit the YouTube fame, to be out here? I know it was years ago, before you even worked here, before you met Blair, but do you miss it?" I asked
"Of course I miss it, I gave it up because I felt like I needed to be here, and it lead me to Blair. I'm so happy for it."
"Zoey and Chasper vlog now." I say. Zoey is joes sister if you didn't know! (You should.)
"Well Zoella's nuts, we all new that, I don't how alfie puts us with her."
"They're like the same person." I said. Joe laughed.
"Will you check the south paddock? I saw some brumbies out yesterday."
"Sure thing." He walked off. I waved to nick who was brushing his horse.
"How's Tess?" I asked.
"Good." He said.
"And Charlotte?"
"She's perfect." He said.
"Great." I smiled. I got on a atv and drive up to where Jodie and Blair were.
"Can you guys stop taking and keep a steady speed?" Jodie says. She in the bed of the truck letting hay out.
"Hey jods." I say
"Can you please have Them talk later?" She screamed as Blair out on too muck gas and Jodie fell. Q and Blair are very close friends.
"Blair, get out, please." I said.
"I know Q does not come around often but either you work and talk or you please go inside and talk." I say trying not to lose my cool.
"Sorry jods." She said.
"Sorry B." Q said.
"It's ok just be careful." They walked off. I helped Jodie finish up.
"How long has it been since you've checked on Finn?" Jodie asked.
"Oh crap!" I pulled out my Wilkie talkie.
"can I get a location on Finn?" I asked.
"You are going to want to come down here, alpacas." Alex says. I drove down to alpacas to see the gate open and Finn asleep on some hay. I put my hand on my forehead.
"Finn!" I yell.
"What!" He wakes up.
"Look!" I say.
"I can get them." He says.
"Finn there everywhere!" Alex yells.
"I'm sorry!"
"All hands on deck we need to find all alpacas!" I say on the radio.
"On it!" Blair says. It took us a couple hours but we got all 26 back in their pens."
"Finn,-"
"Not again!" He said
"House arrest!" Chandler says. Chandler came up with house arrest for Finn, wen ever he does something that makes Chandler ticked he gets house arrest which is wen someone watches Finn in the house for the rest of the day. Everyone wants to be the watcher so they can stay in the air conditioning all day so everyone starts staying they want to do it.
"Please mom!"
"Mrs.Riggs I will have an eye on him all day."
"I'll make sure to put him to work." Nick says.
"Who do you pick." Chandler asks.
"Nick, show that boy hard work."
"Wait if we have to stay inside that mean... Oh no! Mom! Please no!!!" Finn says. Chandler laughs.
"I'm going to teach you how to make a fine meal and scub toilets." Nick laughs. After that lovely incident we finished our work. Mav was with Dave today so I didn't see much of him but he came home before dinner.
"Sorry I had him so late, we had a medical emergency with a bull." Dave said.
"No problem thanks for taking him."
"See you tomorrow." Mav high fived him.
"Bye Dave!" He said.
"Go get cleaned up for dinner." I said and he walked upstairs. I have this rule here that Blair stated everyone eats dinner together sometimes even the cow hands. Sometime Alex, nick, and Jodie bring their spouses. Tonight they did. Nick brought Tess and their little girl Charlotte. Alex brought his wife Stevie. And Jodie brought her husband Rob.
"Thank you Finn for this meal." Chandler said.
"House arrest used to be fun, Alex would play board games with me, and Blair would teach me how to play the piano, nick would let me watch boxing, Jodie would paint my nails, and Joe would teach me how to laso."
"What?" I laughed
"No, I made him do chores." Alex said
"What? Boxing, he too young." Nick says.
"I don't paint my nails." Jodie says
"I don't have the patience to teach him how to play the piano." Blair laughs.
"I surly didn't teach him in the house how to laso." Joe says.
"You guys are all full of it." Chandler laughs.
"You guys are too funny." I say.
"Nick had set new standards for house arrest." Chandler says.
"Meg would whip your butt if I'd let her. " I said.
"Meg already makes me clean and cook, and no tv! It's hard enough with Meg." Meg laughs.
"Don't misbehave and you don't have to do it." Meg says.We laugh. After dinner the cow hands went home and Blair and Joe went to their guest house. Chandler and I do the dishes.
"We have never once missed a dinner, have we?" Chandler says.
"The only time we did was wen Finn got lost and we had a search party." I say.
"I can not believe that boy sometimes." Chandler says.
"I didn't tell you this but one time Alex decided to show him how to shear." I say
"That poor little sheep, what he ever to to him?" Chandler says laughing.
"That poor sheep, I know he had cuts and looked like a clown, it was so sad, but our little vet bandaged him up." I say
"Maverick will be our vet and Bently will our horse rider." Chandler says.
"And what will Finn be?" I say laughing
"A...uh....I got nothing." He says.
"Let's check on our mamma." He says. We walk in and hear her making a lot of noise.
"Maverick your needed in the stable with the momma horse." I say.
"Coming!" He says.
"I think she's in labor." Chandler says.
"Keep her on her feet, walk her around, I'll call Dave." Maverick says.

Wen Dave gets here he helps the momma give birth. Maverick stayed the whole time, I'm sure that's not the first animal birth he's seen. Maverick was daves little assistant through it. We had a calf and now we are to raise it. At the end of the night after we have rinsed new born calf juice off us we get into bed and fal asleep. Halfway through the night Finn walks in and gets in bed.there was a thunderstorm and he was scared, not all fearless.i held him.
"mom, I'm sorry." He says.
"I love you." I say
"I love you too mom." Chandler rolled over and wrapped his arms around me and kissed the side of my face
"I love you." He said
"I love you too." I said. I was the middle of this sandwich.

This is our little life and we love it. I hate to end this love story here. This story has been so fun to make. It's like I could escape to another world wen I wrote it. I added a little of my favorite tv show Mcleods daughters in the story. Thank you for reading. I love you guys!