Chapter 15: meeting kian Lawley

**i know the video has colorful language, but I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe!**

"Hey, get up!" I said to Annie, she was sleeping.
"What? Why?"
"Grace And Kian are flying in today."
"Chandler doesn't come home for like another year."
"I know, she said she missed me and wanted to visit."
"KIAN FLIPPING LAWLEY IS COMING TO MY APPARTMENT!" She said siting up.
"Haha, yes now get your butt up!" I said. Yes we are renting out a apparent together.
"Where am I sleeping?" She asked
"Pull out couch." I said
"Man, why can't you?" She said while putting on a butt load of make up.
"Do you understand that he's married?!" I asked Annie
"First impression." She said

We walked down the steps to my car and drove to the airport. "What gate?" I asked driving in to the airport. "4B" she said scrolling through txt on my phone from Grace,
"They are only staying 3 nights, so I hope you can handle a man in the apparent."
"Duh, I'll be fine." She said
"Grace will put you in line real fast." I say laughing.
"Hes married! I know!" She said laughing. As we pulled up to where they were standing.
"Hey duddes!" Kian said.
"I poped the trunk," I said
"Thanks, B" Grace said. I smiled and they got in the back seat.
"Where to?" Grace asked
" our appartment." Annie said.
"Cool. Where are we sleeping?"
"Do you want the pullout couch or Annie's room?" I asked.
"I'd like a bed! Just thought I'd let you know!" Kian yelled
"He's been touring all week, so probably the bed, if that's alright."
"That works great, Annie doesn't pee the bed if you were wondering." Annie gaspes
"Good, I was worried for a second there!" Kian said we laughed as I pulled in to a parking spot. I pulled out their luggage from the back and handed it to them.
"Why does kian have 2 suitcase and you have one?" I asked Grace
"I have to look PRETTY!" Kian yelled from the top of the stairs.
"That's why." She said pointing to Kian
"1130" I yelled to Kian our room number. Kian body slams in to the door.
"What are you doing, babe?" Grace asks
"I don't have a key." He says trying again.
"Haha here." I said giving him my key. We walked in and I guided them to Annie's room.
"Is that..a poster of me?" Kian asks
"No!" Annie says ripping it off the wall.
"Some dude from one direction." She says Kian laughs.

After Grace and Kian settle in I offer to watch a movie.
"You want to watch a movie?" I asked
"What movie?" Grace said as she looked up photos of what looked like E.T on her phone. She turned around.
"Titanic?" I asked
"No, no,B!" Annie says
"Why?its a classic" Kian says
"It makes her cry for Chandler." Annie says
"No! It's a good just a movie!" I argue with Annie for a minute.
"We are watching E.T!" Grace yells. Kian rubs his forehead.
"Again? I don't know how much sausage Alien I can take!" Grace hit him in the chest
"Shut up!" She said
" E.T it is!" I say. We all sit on the couch, Grace in kian's lap. 'You can't cry, don't think of Chandler' I tell myself. We are at the part where E.T is in the freezer thing and Elliot crys on his chest.
"Elliot, Elliot!" I grab a tissue off the coffee table.
"Are you for real crying?" Kian asks
"They are best friends!" I say pointing to the TV and looking at Kian. I pull me knees to my chest.
"That's like if Grace or Annie died!" I say
"Awe!" They say grace hugs me
"Thanks for relating me to E.T!" I laugh and we finish the movie. After the movie Kian grabs the remote and puts on The Walking Dead.
"I LOVE this show!" I say to Kian
"It is liiiifeeee!" Kian says in a girl voice we laughed and I got in the kitchen to pop popcorn. Grace falls asleep on Kian.
"She's a fan too, just jet leg." Kian says pointing to Grace. I nod. We watch TWD til 2 in the morning. Kian and I are the only ones awake. A episode ends.
"I think I'm going to take my spoiled rotten brat to bed." Kian say grabbing Grace and holding her in his arms like a baby. He walks in to Annie's room and shuts the door. I turn off the tv and lay Annie down on the couch. I walk to the closet and grab a blanket, then back to Annie, I lay it on her. "Pillow, dang it." I say to myself. I walk over to Annie's room and knock on the door. "Yes?" Kian says whispering.
"Can I have Annie's pillow?" I say pointing to the one Grace's head is on. "Ugh... Let's try!" He says. Walk over to the bed and Kian is standing on the bed legs on either side of Grace. He puts his hand on his chin. "This will be a challenge!" He Says. I pull up Grace's head and he grabs the pillow and replaces it. "Never mind." He says slightly laughing. He hands me the pillow. "Thanks I say."
"No problem, well a little." He says.
"And thanks for having us." He pulls me in to a hug.
"I happy for you." He says in my ear. I pull away.
"Thanks." He nods and I walk back to my room. I lay in bed and fall asleep.