Chapyer 31: How many?!

"Good morning." Chandler said hovering over me with bacon in his hand.
"Good morning." I said yawning. He leand down to kiss me. I got up and ran to the bathroom. Chandler held my hair.
"Your bacon smells rancid." I said wiping my mouth.
"I'm sorry." He said holding me in his arms. He brushed his teeth.
"Now can I kiss my wife?" He asked.
"Sure." He kissed me.
"I'm hungry." I said
"Breakfast is ready, if your ok with eggs." He said
"Sounds ok." I said. We walked into the kitchen. Greyson, Annie, and Trevor were already there. I sat down at the table.
"What's on the agenda?" Trevor asked.
"Check out is at 11:00 so we have some time to tube is you guys want or get a jet ski." Chandler said.
"I think I want to throw B off her throne." Greyson said.
"Your on."

We hoped in the boat and Chandler took us out.
"We should go fishing at Starberry sone time." Annie said.
"That would be fun with grandma and grandpa." I said.
"I loved fishing growing up." Greyson said.
"Dad and son adventures? Those were awful!" Chandler said.
"Those were the highlight of my life. Dad always made sure I caught something." Greyson said
"Dad made me do all the work, drive the boat, doc the boat, fill it up with gas, he just sit there and watch."
"Oh come on you were like 12." Greyson said.
"I was 8." Chandler said.
"Your dad let you drive a boat at 8 years old?" I asked
"Made me."
"Wow, my grandma wouldn't let me hold a fishing pole at that age." I said laughing.
"All right your up, B." Trevor said letting out the tube. This tube had two seats and Annie got in with me.
"You got this Annie, leans with me and we are good." I said
"Uh ok." He said nervously. Chandler ran the boat around a bit attempting to knock us off. I I swiped my hand around my neck to signal to stop.
"What's wrong?" Greyson asked. I leaned over the side and puked.
"I'm good." I helped up and thumbs up.
"Annie look the fish are eating it." I said in amazement.
"Gross." Annie said.
"I'm driving now." Trevor said taking Chandler's spot.
"Let's do this!" I yelled. They started the boat up and we were off. I got up on my knees and so did Annie we jumped Up and did some flips, it was really fun but Trevor can't knock this queen off her throne. We took turns and everyone went we even did a bit of water ski, I failed.
"I'm reading to just relax." Greyson said coming in from the water. Chandler doced the boat and we got out. I sat on the sand and Annie sat down next to me.
"What's your boy name?" She asked
"Maverick." I said
"What about girl?"
"I met this girl on a airplane, sweetest thing ever, named Wren." I said
"How many do you want, like total?" She asked
"4 maximum."
"I thought it was 2?" Chandler asked.
"Your funny." I said. Chandler sat in front of me.
"What are you talking about?" He asked
"Names." Annie said.
"I like unique." I said.
"Unique is cool. Boy names, go!" He said
"Maverick, Easton, Ampson, Knox and Taylon." I said
"I like those what about girl.
"Finley, Faye, Rylan, Blair, Ashland." I said.
"Wow those are unique." Annie said.
"I like Maverick and Blair." Chandler said.
"Good thing we aren't having twins." I said.
"That would be chaos." Annie said.
"That would definitely be challenging." Chandler said.
"It's almost 10:00 why don't you take the guys and get the boat." I said
"Alright see you in a bit." They guys left and Annie's and I walked back to the condo. Annie put food in the cooler and I packed Chandler and I things up. 20 minutes later the guys came back.
"Where's the cake?" Chandler asked.
"Oh my gosh we almost forgot! Greyson, we have your birthday cake!" Annie said. She pulled it out and set it on the table. We sand and cut the cake in a hurry, we ate and packed everything up.
"Flush the toilet before we leave." I said
"What?" Greyson asked.
"It's curtesy, I always do it." I said.
"Your weird." Chandler said.
"Yet you still married me." I said. He kissed me.
"I like weird." We got in the cars and drive home. I am so ready to sleep in my own bed.

After 3 long hours me made it home. Chandler and I picked up Emerson from michell and delivered our great news. Gabby was there too. We went home and sat in the couch we were pooped. Chandler looked at his watch then at me.
"What time is your appointment?" He asked
"Oh crap!" I said looking at the time.
"10 minutes." I said. We got in the car and drive the the doctors. We walked in to dr.Andrews office and sat in the waiting room.
"I can't believe there is a baby in your belly." Chandler said.
"I know, I can't wait to see them." Chandler put his hand in my belly.
"Bailey Rigg, Doctor will see you now." The nurse said. I stood up and Chandler walked in with me. I sat down in a room and the doctor evaluated me. We then did an ultrasound.
"Ok, this might be cold." She said putting jelly on my belly.
"So they look good." Just them Chandler fainted.
"Excuse me did you just say THEY?" I asked.
"Um yes, is your husband alright?" She asked. She walked over and helped him up. He regained consciousness.
"Come again?" He said.
"You are having twins." The doctor said.
"Oh my gosh!" Chandler said.
"I can't tell you the gender, but maybe next appointment." She said. I'm am still in shock over two babies, like I can't so that. We drive home and went to bed, we were tired. I woke up in the middle of the night and sat in the kitchen looking. At our finances. I started crying. Chandler walked in.
"B, what's wrong?" He asked
"We can't afford two babies! How is this going to work?!" I yelled.
"Calm down, we were given 2 for a reason. A Challenge is good, let's just go back to bed, in the morning we can tell everyone about how amazing of a mom you will be. Lindsay is about to pop, rub it in her face that you have 2!" He said laughing. I laughed
"I love you." I said
"I love you too, B"