Chapter 6- gurneys and chicken soup

I woke up to Anabelle writing with maker on my face. I saw the maker in her hand and rushed to the bathroom around the corner, John was up drinking his coffee. "Ahhhah!" Is what he said wen he saw me. In the mirror Annie drew a mustache and bushy eyebrows in me.
"Annie! What the poop?!" I said. She was in the door way "you look good." She said. Chandler walked in with his cereal bowl, I turned around and he did a spit take in my face. "You have got to be kidding me!" I said Annie is giggling in the hall way, she's laughing so hard she can't breathe. "B, I'm so sorry!" Chandler walked over and hugged me just one hand on my lower back and the other on my head. He smelled good but I was mad! I stared fake crying. "You guys are so mean!" I said. Clayton walked in and casualy gave Annie $5 and fist bumped. I can hear John in the kitchen laughing. My face is nuzzed in Chandler's shoulder. "Grandma! Clayton's betting on me!" My grands walks in to the crowed bathroom "what are you two-" so cuts off and starts laughing hysterically at me! "You guys!" I yell. Now Wendy is in the door way. "Aw, B!" She says. She took me from Chandler's hold to her bathroom. "Sit." She pointed to get counter. I sat. She put something on a cotton wall a started wiping my face. Whatever she put on there worked. I walked out it wet pajamas. Chandler walked over to me. He put a loose hair behind my ear. "I'm sorry."
"It's ok, but I'm still mad at Annie." I stuck my tongue out at her. She said "I am offended." In a girly girl voice. I couldn't help but laugh. I took and shower and put clean clothes on. I came out and ate breakfast. John was yet still laughing up a storm. "B, wanna ride the four wheelers?" Chandler asked.
"Sure." As we walked to the shed dusty wanted to come. She hoped on the back of my four wheeler and we set off.

We rode up mountains were it was snowy and down mountains, across plains and down trails it was very nice. We were riding at high speeds now and came across a sharp turn, I was in front of Chandler. I turned just fine and kept going I yelled for Chandler, but no answer. I look in my rear view mirror and didn't see him I honked "Chandler!?" I yelled I heard honking in the distance I make the quickest U turn of my life. My heart was racing and my stomach hurt. Is he ok? I saw a flipped up four wheeler and got closer. I got closer to the four wheeler and jumped off, dusty following. "Chandler!" I screamed when I saw his face. Dusty was barking. And licking Chandler's face. The four wheeler landed on his leg. "Are you ok?!" I asked
"My leg!" He yelled I got up at tried to push the vehicle off, but it wouldn't budge.
"Chandler I can't do it!" I started to cry. I walked over and kneeled down. I put his head in my lap and called for help. "No reception!"
"Chandler what do I do?!"
"B, I'm ok! Just a broken leg. Stay calm. Drive back and get help!"
"Chandler, I can't leave you!" Dusty keeps barking.
" WHAT DUSTY!?" I yelled. I had no patience for her right now. She ran.
"Dusty go get help!?" Chandler yelled.
"What do we do?" I asked. I had tears streaming down my face. He put his hand on my cheek
"Dusty will get help. Stay calm." I just sat there with his head in my lap, and tears running down both of our faces. 10 minutes later a car pulls up.
"HELP!" I called. Hunter, and Annie got out.
"Oh my gosh, Chandler are you ok?!" Annie asked
"No he need a hospital! We think he broke his leg." I said. Hunter and annie pulled the four wheeler off of Chandler. Chandler winced.
Hunter put him in the car and Annie loaded the four wheelers in the truck bed. Non of the vehicle were damaged. I sat in the car with Chandler's head in my lap. I couldn't stop crying. I could tell they wanted to know what happened, but they knew is wasn't the time. I held Annie and Chandler's hand the whole way to the hospital. I didn't realize it until we got in the parking lot but dusty was in the tuck bed. She saved us! "You did it dusty!" I said. Chandler smiled.

We entered the hospital with Chandler on a gurney. The doctor took him in a little room while hunter, and Annie waited in the waiting room. I called Wendy, John, Clayton, and grandma and grandpa. I went in the back to see Chandler, he had a pretty blue cast on.
"He'll be fine, he just need to take his medication." The doctor said. I nodded. I pulled up at chair next to his bed. I held his hand and kissed is sweaty forehead. Then I put my head in his and fell asleep. I woke up with everyone in the room. "Are you guys alright?" Grandma asked? "It was quite a scare."
"Yes we're ok. Dusty saved us." Wendy look very happy with that statement.
"He will need crutches for about a month." The doctor said.
"Thank you." My grandpa said.
"How about we go home?" John said.

I was in the kitchen at Wendy's making chicken noodle soup with her. Chandler was watching tv with Clayton, and Annie was at hunters. I pured soup in a bowl for Chandler and sat on the couch with my head on his shoulder.
"I told my parents." Chandler said
"What did they say?"
"That they think I'm in good hands, but should come home as soon as possible." We laughed.

"Awe that's not fair!" Wendy exclamed. We were sitting out side on the porch playing sequence.
"5 in a row! Right there!" Chandler said with that smirk on his face.
"Hey B, sorry about the marker this morning." Annie said.
"It's ok. Don't worry about it. But YOU!" I pointed to Clayton. "Whaaaat?" He said
"You soo know what in talking about!"
"Easy children!" Grandpa said.
"We're leaving in the morning." Grandma said
"Thank you John and Wendy for leting me ride your four wheelers." Chandler said with a funny voice. We laughed so hard we couldn't breathe.

I say out side with my hands laced in Chandler's watching the stars. It was cold and me and Chandler were wrapped in a blacket. "Have I ever to you how much I love you?" Chandler asked.
"Never!" I said squinting my eyes and shaking my head. Just then it started snowing! We fell asleep, and didn't wake up til morning.