Somebody To Love (1)

PSA: Hello everyone! This is my second story so I hope you like it. I will continue writing my other fic (Johnny's Depp's Misfortune) so don't worry. Without further ado, here is the first chapter.... Shania, her father and grandfather are all fictional celebrities BTW.

"Awe, dad. Please don't drag me along with you. I don't wanna see your old friends from a million years ago." Shania, (or Shy) moaned when her dad informed her of what he was expecting her to do today.

Shy's father was not only a man in his late 60s but he was also a major big deal in the music industry.  He, and his father before him, were a couple of the biggest musicians of the 20th century. Her father,  Wayne Havoc, was a really big deal in the 70s onwards and his father,  Bruce Havoc was even bigger still. Bruce was in his late 80s at this point while Wayne was in his late 60s. Wayne had 3 children, Shania was the middle child. Wayne shared a daughter with his ex wife named Meghan Havoc, she was married to a man named Dusty Evans which made her Meghan Havoc-Evans, they shared 2 children together. Shania's younger brother was named Raymond Havoc and he was 16.

"Shy, I'm not telling you again. You know these guys. They've watched you grow up. You know Alice Cooper, John Depp, and Joe Perry for sure."

Shy mumbled to herself. "If mum was here she wouldn't let you make me go."

"Well your mom isn't here, is she?!?" he yelled. He didn't mean to yell, but he couldn't help it. "Sorry, Shy." Wayne walked over to his daughter and sat beside her in the living room. "I just want things to get back to normal. You'll love the boys. I know you will."

"But it's been years since I last saw them..."

"So what? They'll love ya. Come on, help me put the guitars in the car and then we can drive to them."

Shy helped her father pack up the car and then sat in the passenger seat as they drove across London to the O2 arena.

They pulled up outside and parked the car. Shy followed her father inside of the O2 arena and shyly walked behind him until they reached the stage. For whatever reason, Wayne entered the arena from behind where the audience would sit, this meant that Shy came face to face with Tommy, Alice and Joe while they were chatting on the stage. As soon as Wayne walked in, Joe, Alice and Tommy waved and welcomed him. Shy was already feeling uncomfortable so she took a seat in the audience.

"Good day, boys." Wayne said when greeting them. Wayne was beyond friendly with Alice and Joe. Alice Cooper, Aerosmith and Wayne Havoc all grew to fame together. "Nice to see you in what feels like years."

"Yeah, man." Joe added.

Tommy wasn't as familiar with Wayne as the others were, but they were still friendly nevertheless. "Hey, man." They all shook hands, "Who's the girl you brought with ya?" Tommy asked referring to Shy who was still sitting in the audience, scrolling on her mobile phone.

"That's Shania. My 20 year old daughter. She's being very moody these days so excuse her. If I were you I'd ignore her. Have you boys seen Johnny around?"

"Yeah, he's backstage smoking."

"Can I go and see him?"

"Sure, man. Walk around there and turn right, you'll find him down there." Joe explained.

"Thanks, man." Wayne left to find Johnny. In the mean time, Tommy, Alice and Joe stared at Shy who seemingly hadn't noticed them. She kept her head down, scrolling on her phone. After a few minutes of deliberation, Joe, Tommy and Alice decided to introduce themselves to Wayne's daughter although Joe and Alice knew of her existence already. One by one, each of them walked up to her. Alice came first.

"Hey?"

Shy looked up and was taken aback by Alice standing beside her. She shot up in the air and for whatever reason decided to curtsy to him. "Hello, sir."

"Don't curtsy to me, Shania. I'm not the king."

"You're  probably the king of rock and roll and metal though, right? Sorry... I'm just being cringy." She admitted.

"Nah, I'm just plain old Alice. I haven't seen you in years..."

"Yeah. I was probably like 13 the last time we saw each other... a lots changed since then I guess."

Next was Joe Perry. "Hello, Little Havoc. It's Joe. You remember me don't you?"

"Yes. You always used to call me Little Havoc. I remember that so well. How are you both?" Shy was feeling more relaxed by the minute.

"We're fine. That's Tommy Hendriksen over there, by the way." Alice waved Tommy over and she shook hands with Shania.

"We've yet to meet. I'm Tommy."

"Hey. I'm familiar with you from what I've seen on Instagram actually."

"That's great. I'm glad that I've appeased at least 1 person with my Instagram antics recently."

"No worries. I was actually pretty nervous about seeing you all after so many years, but now we've all chatted I don't feel as insecure about it. Are you all looking forward to tonight?"

"Yeah."

"Of course. Wait, you haven't met us all yet. What about Johnny?" Alice pointed out.

And as if by magic, Johnny walked out onto the stage with Wayne and Sean, his body guard. Shy, Joe, Alice and Tommy all stared at Johnny and Wayne as well. They shook hands and looked out at the boys chatting to Shy.

"Is that Little Havoc?" Johnny wondered. "She's all grown up?"

"Yeah, she's a young women now. Damn she has a temper like a female dog in heat though. I wouldn't waste my time speaking to her just yet."

Johnny's mind was already made up. He said a brief goodbye to Wayne and stepped off the stage towards Shy. 

From Shy's perspective Johnny was walking in slow motion, like a hero from a Avengers movie about to save the world from alien domination, towards her. His long hair glistened in the spot lights above the stage and the way he walked made him look like he had a lot of swagger. When he finally reached her, Shy nearly fainted into her chair, but luckily Alice was beside her so he kept her steady. "John, this is Shania, can you believe it?"

Johnny looked from Alice to Shy. His head tilted to the right slightly and his eyes squinted at her slightly as if his eyes hadn't yet adjusted to the stage lights yet. Without any notice, Johnny reached for Shy's right hand and brought it to his mouth for a kiss. "Hey, I'm Johnny." He let out in a smooth phrase.

"I'm Shania, but people like to call me Shy these days."

"Nice to see you again... Your father actually just compared you to a female dog, but I'm sure he didn't mean it. You seem lovely..."

"He has a habit of insulting me behind my back these days. I don't mind it." The hand kiss turned into a hand shake and then Johnny slowly released his grip on her hand, dropping it.

"Alright. Well, welcome aboard the Hollywood Vampire Tour. I sincerely hope you find it enjoyable."

"As do I, Mr Depp." Shy replied with  a smile that matched Johnny's.