Crazy Crazy Nights (64)

4th of October

Today was the day of the Hollywood Vampire's 2nd show with Shy. She was nervous, but she knew it'd be ok. Shy went downstairs for breakfast but only grabbed a waffle and an apple and took both back to her room. She wasn't mad at Johnny or anything, she was just nervous. Shy ate her food slowly and then had a shower. 

She tried to get more of the red paint off her neck and arms that she failed to rub off last night. The paint on her face was easy enough to come off, but for some reason her neck was hard to clean. Shy had a hot shower and used every last drop of shampoo and soap to wash it off. After scrubbing herself until her arms and neck was sore she came out of the shower and stared at herself in the bathroom mirror. She couldn't tell if the red paint had washed away since she now had red marks all over her from scrubbing herself so much. Just as she covered herself up in a fluffy towel and walked out into her hotel room, there was a knock on the door. Shania closed her eyes and swore inside her head. "Fuckkkk! I'm in a towel, got dammit." She thought. She didn't have time to dry herself and get dressed so she instead just opened the door as little as she could.

Shy opened the door just enough that the person knocking would only see her face. It was Alice. Shy's eyes opened wider when she saw that Alice was at her door. "Erm... hello, Mr Cooper. How may I help you?"

"Is Johnny with you?"

"No." Shy, for some reason, looked back in her room as if to make sure nobody was hiding in there with her. "No, Isn't he having breakfast downstairs?"

"He was, but now he's vanished into thin air. I thought that maybe you and him fell in love last night and that's why you rushed back to your room after grabbing food this morning."

"Nope. I just ate my food and had a shower, this stupid red paint won't come off..." Shy showed Alice her arms. There was still faint traces of paint on her skin mixed with red marks because of her scrubbing.

"Hmmm. May I come in?"

"In- inside? I'm only in a tower, sir."

"Well, go and get dressed quickly, please."

"Alright. I'll be as fast as I can."

Shania shut the door and ran across the room to her suitcase. She threw on a basic t-shirt and some stretchy tracksuit bottoms. She then ran back to the door and wrapped her towel around her long hair and wore the towel like a turban as she let Alice inside. 

Shy's hotel room was quite messy now, but she couldn't do anything about it. Shy moved some stuff out of the way and let Alice sit on one of the two seats near the balcony. She sat down opposite him and he started talking about what he wanted to say to her.

Alice took a few moments to speak up. He fiddled with his now gloveless fingers which were quite different from how they looked when he wore black leather gloves on stage. "Shy, how did last  night go?"

"What do you mean?"

"Chris kissed you last night... that was very wrong of him. Johnny kissed you as well... which was equally wrong. When myself, Sheryl and the other boys left last night, did anything else happen?"

"Like what?"

"Like anything more than the awkward kiss we witnessed before leaving?"

"No, not really." Shy didn't want to tell anybody about her and Johnny's secret budding romance. They couldn't know about the flirty tour bus conversation from 2 days ago, or the kiss in the dressing room or even the special neck kiss that happened after everyone left last night. "He apologised for the kiss and he said he only kissed me because he was drunk and because Chris annoyed him... that's it. I left as soon as the kiss was over, sir."