Perfume (19)

After a while of Shania freaking out about tonight, it was finally time for her to get ready to go to Johnny's house even though the last time she went there it didn't end so well. Shania jumped in the shower and washed herself just for long enough to shave her armpits and make her hair smell nice. She then got out and got dressed in what she planned on wearing. She sprayed a shed load of perfume onto herself and then grabbed the alcoholic and non alcoholic chocolates. 'CRAP! I forgot to buy a fancy bag to put the chocolates in!' Shania didn't have time to waste so she just kept the chocolates in the bag she got from the shop. She texted the band just to make sure the party was still on for tonight:

SH: Is everything still happening tonight?

JD: Yes. Do you remember my address, Shania?

SH: I think so.

JD: Ok, see you soon.

TH: See you later, Shania.

SH: Alright, Mr Hendriksen.

*

Johnny was pretty nervous about tonight as well. So far only Alice Cooper and Joe Perry were at his house because they both stayed the night last night. Even Alice and Joe could tell Johnny was nervous for no real reason. They'd know him for so long that they could tell a mile off how Johnny was feeling. They all sat in the living room and chatted in the mean time before anybody else arrived.

"Sit down, man. You look stressed as heck!" Alice told him.

Johnny sat down on a chair nearby the sofa that Alice and Joe were sitting on. Johnny sat on the edge of his seat, he clearly was losing his mind.

"Do you think I should change my t-shirt to something different?" He asked just as Sean and Malcolm were walking in from another room in the house. They could also instantly tell how Johnny was behaving. "Ya'know, I did think the black shirt would look better, but now I think the grey one would look better..."

"You look fine, man. If I didn't know any better I'd have thought you were about to go to your very first prom considering how stressed you are. Has something happened?"

Malcolm knew all too well  why Johnny was acting this way since he saw how he acted when Shania left a few weeks ago.

"Nah, I'm fine, boys. Do you think that Shania's dad will agree to letting Shania come out and meet us? Like you don't think he'll get jealous or anything?"

"No. I bet she hasn't even told him about tonight, he's pretty strict, isn't he? Shania isn't dumb, Johnny."

"Yeah, I know. I just don't want her dad to cause her any trouble..." As he said that a couple cars pulled up in his driveway

It was Chris Wyse and Glen Sobel. They both were dressed pretty casually in jeans and jackets, all in black like Johnny, Alice and Joe were. They all came in and sat down with the others. They both also commented on Johnny looking like he was sweating his pants off, "Are you ok, man?"

"Yeah..."

"I think he's got some nerves after inviting a girl over... Shania won't hurt ya, man." Alice told him.

Johnny smiles, "I know. I just don't want to make her dad get upset with her and stop her from coming... He can be pretty intense..."

"She'll come, don't worry." Malcolm added. After a while longer of Johnny looking like he was trying to poop a brick, Malcolm brought him aside and spoke to him in private upstairs away from the others. "Man, calm down."

"I am calm. I just don't want to-"

"Mate, is this about what you told us? About liking her? Is that why you're nervous?"