Whole Lotta Love (63)

Johnny's hotel room was very big compared to Shy's room. The main difference was the extremely large living room which would have been ordinality Shy's bedroom. The living room was amazing. The windows were 10x bigger than Shy's and the room had a giant fridge in it with drinks in it. On one of the tables in the large main room Johnny had a variety of drinks, snacks and secret objects which would be used for the vampire initiation.

"Alright, guys, let's start off by drinking a little. I bought Alice some non-alcoholic drinks, but for the rest of us I've got Coronas." Johnny said. Everyone took a bottle and started drinking. Johnny spotted Shy taking a sip of beer and he told her that there were some cans of soft drink in the fridge if she preferred them. "There are some cans of Coke and Fanta in the fridge, if you want them?"

"No thanks. I'll stick with one beer now, Johnny. I might have some Coke later, ok?"

"Alright."

After about 15 minutes the next part of the initiation was a game. Johnny stood up on a chair and told everyone to be quiet for a second. "Guys, we are all here to celebrate Shania. This is her Vampire Initiation Party. Here, I have some cans of red paint. The paint isn't real paint, it's face paint so it won't hurt anyone's skin. I want everyone to take a handful of paint and rub it on Shy. The paint will symbolise vampire blood!"

"Wahooooo!"

Johnny poured some paint onto everyone's hand and one by one everyone rubbed paint on her neck, arms and face. Before long, Shania was covered in paint. Lastly, Johnny poured some paint on the palms of his hands and walked up to her and rubbed some on Shy. He put some on her forehead so she now looked like Simba from The Lion King. He then put them on her cheeks and on her dress. Their faces were very close together, but since Shy was tipsy, she didn't really know what was happening. Johnny knew this, so he didn't kiss her. Johnny walked away and stood on the chair once more.

"Now for a game of.... SPIN THE BOTTLE!"

"Wooooooo!"

People loved that idea. Johnny and everyone else sat down in a circle on the floor and put a bottle on the centre of the circle. Shy sat opposite Johnny. She was half surprised that everyone was happy to play a kids game, but she didn't mind too much. Johnny span the bottle and it landed on Alice.

"Alice, tell me, would you rather be rich or in love?" The first few questions were pretty tame.

"Chose? I have both!" Referring to Sheryl and his music success.

"Good point, man. Your turn."

Alice span the bottle and it landed on Shania. "Shania, What is the most embarrassing thing you've done in school?"

"Erm... I once had a crush on my teacher...he found out... it was so cringy."

"Aw, Shy." Sheryl said. "Everyone has crushes on teachers, there is no shame in that."

"Thanks. Is it my turn?"

"Yes."

"Ok." Shy drank some more beer and span the bottle. It landed on Chris. "Chris, have you ever spit your trousers while on stage?" Shy didn't know what to ask him so she just guessed.

"Actually, yeah. I was 18 and I tried to do the spits and well... I split my jeans and everyone saw my underpants."

"Hahaha." People found that funny.

"Ok, my turn." Chris span the bottle and it landed on Shania again. "Shania," Chris wanted to behave a little more crazy now. They were all drunk so nobody really cared what was being said at this point so he knew exactly what to say and do. "Shania, Do you think you're a good kisser, and if so, kiss me?"