Part 3: WOUNDED

NO ONE POV:

Intercepted by a high-grade cursed spirit! Where will Megumi and Y/n go?!

"Chimera!!!"

Megumi summoned a winged shikigami that carried him, from the way down. Y/n imbedding his hand with cursed energy, he clawed the wall slowing his descend whilst following Megumi.

The shikigami let go of Megumi on the floor Y/n hot in his tail.

(Earlier)

Itadori landed a punch to the cursed spirit, whilst talking to Sukuna. ("Since I'm this close, I can't escape anymore. If I die, you'll die too right? If you don't want that then cooperate with me Sukuna!")

A mouth on Itadori's face talked. "I refuse." "!!!" "Even if the me inside you dies, my soul is still cut into 18 other pieces. Though frustratingly the one who controls this body is not me. If you want me to take over then that's fine. But when that happens before I go after the cursed spirit... I'll kill those two brats first. Next is that woman. It's S* full of vitality. It seems like I'll be able to have some fun."

"I won't let you do that." Itadori tells him. "That's what I thought. But if all you're concerned about is me... Your friends will definitely die." The cursed spirit inhaled sharply, hurling its magical power at them. The two of them dodged it easily.

("It's not sorcery. It just hurled its magical power at us.") Y/n explains looking at the damage dealt by the impact. "Fushiguro, L/n! Take Kugisaki with you two and run away from here! I'll hold it back until you three leave this place. When you're safe outside, give me any signal you want. Then I'll swap with Sukuna."

"There's no way I can do that! There's a high-grade opponent right there!" Megumi yells at Itadori not accepting it. "Yeah! Hell no! We're not leaving you here!" Y/n backed up Megumi. "Look closely. It's having fun. It's totally underestimating us. We can at least try to buy time." Itadori speaks pointing it out.

"It's no use...!" Megumi stated refusing it. "Fushiguro, L/n!! I'm counting on both of you." Megumi gritted his teeth. "We will. Just before I help you out for a bit alright?!" Y/n says going towards Itadori. "Reversed Pain: Bliss." 

A whitish color surrounds Itadori's arm, as it completely heals the arm to aid him.

(Present)

Megumi and Y/n kept running to find Nobara. Megumi who summoned one of his other jade hounds to look for her. "Search for Kugisaki!" Megumi ordered.

~~~~

"I remembered your face okay? I'll definitely curse you." Nobara says pointing to the cursed spirit who's hanging her upside down with its hand. Then one of Megumi's shikigami's bit down on the cursed spirit. "!!" Letting Nobara go.

Y/n dashed to grab Nobara who's in the air. "Well~ Your knight in shining armor has appeared milady~" Y/n teased to the girl in his arms. "Let me go L/n!" Nobara says pushing his face away from her. "Never!"

"I'll punch you!" "PLEASE DONT!"

~~~~

The jade hound howled, as it was Megumi's signal to Itadori. Megumi on the ground taking a break, of what's happened. Y/n helping Ijichi to carry Nobara. (Shh, Y/n's doing all the work carrying Nobara because Ijichi is not that physically strong!) 

"Please expand the evacuation zone by another 10Km." Megumi orders Ijichi. "What about you Fushiguro?" Ijichi asks him. "I'm staying behind." He says looking away.

"Wait what?! Why--" Y/n trying to pursue him to come but was cut off short. "There's a small chance... I have to carry out my responsibility... To deal with him." Megumi tells the two of them. "After I bring Kugisaki to the hospital. I'll also come back as soon as possible--"