Happy Birthday!

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED IN SEPTEMBER 19 CUZ IT WAS MY BDAY BUT SCHOOL AND ITS THINGS AND I FORGOT TO POST IT IM SORRY!!

SO FOR CELEBRATING MY BDAY... A SPOILER FREE CHAPTER!! WITH 0 LORE IN ITTT YIPEEEEEEE

~~~~

"Hey Fushiguro. When's L/n's birthday?" Itadori asks to him intriguing Nobara. "Yeah when is it??" The two of them circle around Megumi hoping he would answer it. "...Tomorrow why?" The two's mouth turned into agape. "What are my student's talking about hmm?" Gojo says coming inside the room. "L/N'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY IT TO US EARLIER!?" Megumi looks away from them. "HEY LOOK AT US FUSHIGURO!!" Nobara says making him look at them. "Oh tomorrow is Y/n's birthday? Let's celebrate!!" Gojo cheers in delight as he thought about the wonders that would bring Y/n tomorrow.

Y/n walks in the room half awake. "Hey.. What's with all the ruckus? I was trying to get sleep here people!" Nobara places a hand on Itadori's mouth shutting him up. "We were just talking about things. Didn't mean to wake up you up Y/n." She says innocently. "Isn't that right?" The guys nod, Y/n looks at them suspiciously and sighs. "Well whatever... Try to keep it down alright?" Y/n walks out of the room, they all sighed in relief. "Not so loud Gojo-sensei! You woke up Y/n and almost caught us in the act!" Itadori tells him.

"Ahaha sorry... Sorry." He apologizes. "So guys how are we gonna do this?" Gojo asks. "Let's call in Maki-senpai and the others!" Itadori suggests. "Good plan!" Gojo runs out of the room and shortly after walks in with the second years. "Are they already filled in?" Gojo nods. "It's Y/n's birthday tomorrow right? Let's throw him a big party! Alright first thing's first we'll have to buy a cake... And... Balloons!" Panda clasps his hands together. "Spicy Cod Roe!" Toge says happily.

"Us making a birthday party for a first year? Well that's a first." Maki states. "So are you guys in or not!" Itadori asks looking at the second years. They all give a thumbs up. "Alright then! Let's make our plan!" Gojo says. "So first things first we need to get Y/n far away from the school as possible got it?!" They all nod in affirmation. "Then the others will get all the things ready for tomorrow. I'll buy for all the expenses! Cake, balloons, confetti!" Gojo states.

"So it's settled then! But who's gonna stall Y/n while the others do that?" Itadori asks. "...I'll do it." Megumi and Nobara raises their hand. "Back off Fushiguro I want to stall Y/n!" Nobara glares at him. "Well Y/n's my friend so I get to be the one who stalls him." The two of them argues. "You two stop fighting! Megumi you will stall Y/n!" Nobara grumbles as glares daggers at Gojo and Megumi. "Aww~ He acts different when he's around his best buddy huh?~" Itadori snickers making Megumi eye him. "Well alright team! Get into position, for tomorrow we all will participate in this together!"

~~~~

THE NEXT MORNING

Y/N POV:

I hear a knock from my door. "Who is it?" I call out to them. "It's me Megumi." The person says from outside the door says. I get up excitedly, running up the door and opened it for him. "What got you this early in the morning 'Gumi?" I smiled at him, he looks away a bit flustered... That's a first! "Well it's non of your business. Come I wanna take you somewhere." He says dragging me away. "Where are we going hmm?" I ask him as we walk together.

"...I already told you somewhere." He tells me. "So bland you should brighten up!" I told him with a smile. "..." He continues to drag me to that somewhere. He stops at a aquarium, I look at him with a confused look. "I heard you liked the aquarium so I want to take you there." I swear I saw hearts! "Aww you! You shouldn't have! C'mon let's not waste time and get in!" I hurriedly drag him inside the building with stars for eyes.

"It's so cool here! Y'know I've never been into such a cool aquarium like this before." I look around seeing the fishes swim around the tank. "Mhm... Sea anemones are relatives of the jellyfish. They have these tiny hairs growing on them that they use to feed by stunning fish, shrimp, zooplankton and so on. But they can survive for years without food. They're like jellyfish in that way. There are even sea anemones that have lived longer than 70 years with the proper care. They're found all throughout the world's oceans, and they can slowly move too. There are also fish that live inside them called anemonefish. The sea anemones protect them from predators and share their food scraps." Megumi goes and on with the facts about fish and stuff.. Why can't I just see the sharks?! Where are they anyway?!

"Hey enough about sea anemones already. I wanna go look at the sharks." I tell him. "No. We're supposed to look at this for another ten minutes." Gumi tells me blandly. "HUH?! WHY?!" I look at him with a shocked face. "Listen. I came up with the perfect plan for enjoying the aquarium. We aren't deviating from the plan." He says. "Well I don't care about that." I take his hands into mine and look at him. "Please?? Pretty pleasee??" I begged him, he looks back at me and sighs. "Fine... Only for awhile alright? And we're gonna go back to this okay?" I nod and drag him to the shark area.

"Gumi! Gumi!! Look at this!" I say pointing to the tank. "Can't you believe it?! This tiny little guys are sharks! What's there names..." I scratch my head and think. "Bala sharks. There names are bala sharks." He told me. "And look look! There's a lemon shark!" I say excitedly. "Look over there Y/n." He points to me, WOAH! "A whale shark! Can't you believe it Gumi?! They got whale sharks!" I told him happily. I look back at all the other sharks in the massive tank! There are all sorts of sharks!!

NO ONE POV:

Megumi picks up his phone seeing Nobara had texted him. "Hmm? Who you texting Gumi?" Y/n asks him. "Just Nobara sending me a pic of Itadori being stupid." He says blankly. "Show me!!" Y/n tells him. "No. I'll send it to you later though." Y/n sighs as he looks away.

Nobara:
OY WHERE ARE YOU GUYS NOW?!
WE'RE ALMOST DONE!!

:Megumi
We're in an aquarium right now.
We're gonna come back now.

Megumi turns off his phone and sighs, he places it back in his pocket and looks back at Y/n seeing him in the tank?! "Y/n! What are you doing there?!" Y/n inside the tank gives him a peace sign and swims with the sharks. "OY! GET BACK HERE!!:

~~~~

Y/n chuckles as he and Megumi go back to the school. "You shouldn't do that again alright? You scared me back there." Megumi playfully punches Y/n's shoulder. "Aww come on admit it! It was funny seeing your reaction!" Y/n teases. "It wasn't. You were in the shark's tank you could've been eaten." Megumi states his worry. "Ah well sorry for worrying you Gumi. I was only playing." Megumi sighs as he looks back at him. "Don't ever do that again okay? Don't do things that make my heart go down to my stomach ever again alright?" Y/n nods. "Mehehe... You care about me~"

Megumi opens the door for Y/n. Y/n looks at the dark room in confusion. Megumi opens the lights and Gojo sprays confetti everywhere. "Happy birthday Y/n!!" They all cheered. Y/n's eyes go wide and he smiles. "Thank you!!"

~~~~

LATER THAT NIGHT~

"Hey Y/n I got something to show you." Nobara says to him making Y/n confused. "Well alright...?" She drags Y/n away from the school and into the city, a festival going on. "Why are you showing this to me?" He asks getting more confused. "Because of that." Nobara points towards the sky fireworks going off, lighting the sky with beautiful colors. "I wanted to show you that." The firework show continues showering everyone with dazzling colors as it keeps going off.

After the fireworks died down Nobara looks back at Y/n with a smile. "To be honest I wanted to be the one to distract you instead of that damn Fushiguro." Y/n chuckles. "You did? Hah never in a million years did I suspect you to volunteer and stall me." He teased making Nobara giggle. "Oh you... You shouldn't think so lowly of me. Of course I'd want to stall a stupid like you." Y/n raises a brow. "Don't be so harsh on me I am not stupid."

"But you are!" Y/n grumbles under his breath. "Well maybe I am only a little though." He admits. Itadori and Megumi are behind them farther away. "Should we do something?" Itadori asks taking a sip of his drink. "Nah we should leave them be." Itadori shrugs as they walk away and go back to the school. "Oh and happy birthday again Y/n. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Oh why?~ Ya have a little crush on me?" She punches you. "Ow ow... Only teasing." Y/n winces. "Don't do that again or you'll be seeing Jesus very soon."

":("