Part 19: To save.

"NANAMIIIIIIN! NA-NA-NAMIIIN!!! NA-NA-NAMIN!!! NANANANANANAMIN!!" Itadori shouts. "Itadori if you keep doing that you will damage your vocal cords. And I'm not in the mood to help your damaged vocal cords >:(" Y/n says poking his face.

"Hey. Hey dude." Megumi slaps Itadori's head. "Fushiguro! Nanamin! And... who?!"

"..."

"So Nanamin was really Nanami.."

"Shockers huh? :)" Y/n says. "Geto did?" Nanami questions. "Technicallly someone acting as Geto. Shibuya station is in pandemonium right now." Mechamura explains.

"From the special grades and the cursed spirits they brought along... To the curse users supporting Geto... And the transfigured humans and civilians..."

"Then attacking from the nearby stations does indeed make sense. But in order for that to work we must lift the curtain first."

"This is an emergency. We'll have to multitask." Mechamaru tells. "... There are several things only a grade 1 sorcerer like me can handle. I'll head outside and take care of it with Ijichi. In the meantime I'd like for you four to do something about the curtain that's prohibiting sorcerers from entering." Nanami says.

"Ino. Kusakabe and supreme grade 1 sorcerer Zenin should be inside the curtain as well. If you meet up with them, please explain the situation and ask for their help. Also..."

"Got it!"

"I'm leaving these three in your care." He orders. "Understood!!"

"..."

"Ino?"

"?"

"You guys!! Before we start the mission, let's make sure you understand it's importance. Starting with... The two problems if Gojo disappears! Number one! The Gojo family will fall from power."

"The Gojo family is a one-man team of Satoru Gojo. Gojo's also flexible... That he has saved many sorcerer!!! Itadori you're one of them right?" Ino asks. "Yup!"

"So nonchalant! So think of all those people who will become a nuisance to the authorities... And in a worst case scenario might be killed! Number two!! The balance of power will collapse! There are those who have stayed in the shadows because of his existence. Curse users and cursed spirits will both make their moves!!"

"While we sorcerers are squabbling with the first issue.. What would happen if we get into a small scale war against those two groups! We'd lose! Nanami and I both think that's what'll happen. And if we lose?"

"At the very least, in japan... The age of humans might be over. So you do get it. Then let's get to it! We'll destroy that curtain before Nanami comes back!!"

"We'll rescue... Satoru Gojo!!"

~~~

"Did ya hear that Awasaka? Gojo sensei has been sealed. Intel was leaked to the enemy."

"That's good news, granny Ogami. Things are finally starting to get interesting. So... Satoru Gojo really did get sealed. How exciting. I wonder what'll happen with this country...?"

"Nothing will change. We will curse and be cursed and die." The three sorcerers are protecting the objects that are creating the screen.

~~~~

As Itadori tries to break through the next screen, with Y/n. With punches and kicks. Then Megumi realizes that the screen is too strong for them to break through it. "No luck. It won't even budge."

"G-Good try." Ino says. "It's an incredibly sturdy curtain. We have to find a weak spot... And try and make a hole there. There's no point if we can't even get inside."