Part 7: KICK BACK

"1 minute until the event starts! Now let us hear some lovely words of encouragement from Utahime-sensei!" Gojo says speaking to the students via speaker. "Hah!? Um... Err..."

"Uh... It can't be helped if some of you get hurt... But you know.. Help each other and such..."

"Times up!"

"Wha- Hey, Gojo!"

"And now, the sister school's tournament... STAAART!!!"

"RESPECT YOUR SENPAI!! PI- GAGA"

"Where's Toudou?" Kamo asks Mai. "Why would I know?"

"Ichiro??!" Itadori says hearing the loud speaker. "This is so dumb." Nobara remarks. "Where's the boss curse?" Itadori questions Panda. "They released it at the middle point between two schools, but well, it's not like it's gonna stay in place."

"Wait for the signal to split between the Panda team and Fushiguro team to search the enemy. Counting on you, Yuuji." Maki says to the lad. "Roger!"

"Woof!" Fushiguro's jade hound leads them towards the forest. As a curse tries to stop them. "Where are you goooing?"

"Small fry." Maki says ready to exorcise the curse. "Senpai, stop!" Megumi yells at her, as Tendou cames crashing in destroying the whole branch off the tree. "Alriiight! Everyone's here! Come at me all at once!" Itadori places both of his hands on either side of Toudou's face as he kicks his face. "Disperse!" All the students from Tokyo disperse into Fushiguro and Panda group.

"Toudou was alone." Megumi remarks. "It really was a good idea to leave that to Yuuji." Maki says. "Hmm ye I guess." Y/n says running with them.

"I knew it, but he's really a monster." Nobara tells the other two. "Yup, so we're just gonna ignore that."

"Tuna."

(earlier)

"Toudou will definitely come straight at us to crush us. Mai might even ride his coattails to come at me too. Toudou is a monster even if we all go at him, worst case we get annihiliated. So we were gonna leave only one person, Panda or Fushiguro, to slow him down but.. Itadri. I'll leave it to you." Surprised Itadori pointed to himself.

"You don't have to win just waste as much of his time as possible." Maki says giving him a thumbs-up. "But you can be daring! Honestly you're an unexpected reinforcement, so we don't mind even if you retire."

"Sorry Megumi, you probably wanted to fight Toudou right?" To which the edgy emo says. "I don't really care..."

"Aren't you super dry." Panda tells him. "But senpai, if I'm gonna fight... Then I'm gonna win."

"Do your best my man!" Y/n says fully supporting him.

~~~~

"Drop her." Megumi ordered his shikigami. "Crap." The Shikigami dropped the girl gliding down. For sure. Kamo noticing it from below. Without notice Maki and Megumi attacked two of the students in Kyoto.

(earlier~)

"It's strange." Megumi says.

"That's strange." Panda tells his team. "The kyoto guys ar emoving all clustered.. and they went to where Yuuji was. Actually aren't all of them there?" Panda remarks.

"Could the target be there?" Maki questioned. "Can't be unless this 2nd class is super cunning my jade dog would've noticed. Those guys. Aren't they trying to kill Itadori?"

"What?! Why would they!?" Nobara says oblivious. "It's possible." Maaki states. "Konbu."

"Yeah I didn't feel that much enmity from them, but that was before Yuuji's surprise survival."