I SAW THE LEAKS (SPOILERS+) AND ANSWERING QUESTIONS

SO ACCORDING TO THE LEAKS KASHIMO DIES?! WELL I KNOW HE WAS GONNA DIE BECAUSE OF SUKUNA YES. BUT REALLY? GEGE AKUTAMI YOU KILLED ONE OF MY BOYS AFTER ONLY 2 CHAPTERS? WHAT?? ANAISDNAJPJDSBASDOASDNASDA WHEN I CATCH HIM HE'S GONE.

AHEM SO THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS CHAPTER OR PART IS THAT I'VE BEEN THINKING I SHOULD DO ANOTHER ENDING. LIKE ONE ENDING THAT WILL MAKE GOJO, AND KASHIMO LIVE. (IK IM THAT GENEROUS) I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT HAVING BEEN WAITING FOR THE CHAPTERS TO GO IN MY COUNTRY.

And PS I'm answering some of your questions in this chapter (only to the ones who are caught up though) Or maybe I should just make another part where I answer all your questions there so they won't see the spoilers. HMMM...

so should I really make an ending where Gojo and Kashimo lives? I mean this is really relevant to Y/n's story. And a viewer or specifically a reader asks me this (How does Y/n feel about Gojo's death? He won't feel pain because that's Y/n's cursed technique, he won't feel pain, and he distorts and manipulates pain to his own will whether it being physically or mentally. So will Gojo's death effect Y/n very badly?) Thanks for bringing this up to me, I won't tag them because this will risk to their identity being revealed and I think he won't like that so. I'll answer that question here in this chapter!

Y/n feels nothing about Gojo's death, shocking isn't it? And your correct, Y/n's cursed technique does distort, manipulate pain, create it in various ways. When something tragic like Gojo's death for example, Y/n's cursed technique ultimately turns on and he feels no remorse. That's what his cursed technique does! But Gojo's death taking a toll on Y/n, because he's next in line of being  "The strongest". And he has to deal with everything that Gojo left behind like fighting Sukuna. 

And to answer another question that someone pm me. (How is Y/n the second strongest sorcerer? There is Yuta for example, has more cursed energy, better cursed technique, no bias.) Simple PLOT ARMOR. What I meant is that Y/n is the second strongest sorcerer mainly isn't because of "cursed energy" or even "cursed technique" but how Y/n creatively uses his technique and how skill he is using it. I mean yes, I'm the one who creates them sure, but he has some level of creativity. I'm confirming this, Y/n's cursed technique is inspired by other cursed technique, and is jumbled only into one, if he sees a cursed technique creating pain he simply copies it.

(Is there romance?) Ofc. But I'm just trash at making romance, so that's why.

(WHY'D YOU LET GOJO DIE?) I'm getting death threats now great. His death was relevant to the plot, and why I let him die and not make Y/n swoop in and save him? It's cause like I've been thinking should I REALLY MAKE HIM LIVE? GOJO'S HALF THE REASON WHY HE IS IN THE SORCERER LIFE, AND LIKE HE SHAPED Y/N TO THE BEST OF THE BEST ONCE HE WAS OUT OF HIS FAMILY'S REACH. (totally not because I wanted him dead)  TOTALLY. LIKE IN SOME CHAPTERS PREVIOUSLY I WAS THINKING...

Author: HMMM... SHOULD I LET HIM LIVE? OR DIE... HMMM...
AUTHOR'S ANGEL: Author please let him live. You already told a reader that you would.
Author's devil: KILL HIM. KILL HIM.

SO IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS LEAVE IT HERE ------>

author is out for now. MWUAHAHHA