Part 10: Origin of obedience.

"Like I said! The auto-lock door was... Left wide open! I told you last week too, didn't I?! Why am I paying such a high management fee?" The man says to the call. "Today! Come inspect it now! I don't care if it's the weekend! Or I'll kill you!"

Without the man knowing a cursed spirit was behind him. "June. Morioka. Taichi Kanada. August. Yokohama. Osamu Shimada. Septemer. Nagoya. Hiroshi Yamato. These three died under the same circumstances. Death by stabbing at their respective apartment's entrance. Also all three had recently complained to building management that..."

"..The auto-lock on the automatic doors was wide open. However none of the other residents noticed." (Jujutsu high Auxiliary manager Akari Nitta) Says to the four first year students.

"But all the dates and locations are different. Did they really get killed by the same Jurei cursed spirit?" Megumi says looking at the information they had. "Let me take a look at that." Y/n says reaching for it, since he was at the front and they were at the back.

"Does the door issue have anything to do with Jurei? Would Jurei even trip a door censor?" Itadori questions. "It's not the door sensor. The door operator was influenced by the Jurei and went crazy." Nitta says to Itadori.

"Right..."

"It's hard to confirm from the crime scenes... Whether or not it's the same Jurei. So we investigated if there is a common thread connecting all three. We found that they all went to the same junior high for two years."

"So the three of them got the same curse. And then it manifested after all these years?" Nobara says thinking out loud. "Yup. There's a good chance that's the case. We're on our way to talk to a classmate who knew all three. I'd like you four there to observe as Jujutsu sorcerers."

The car stops at (Morishita family funeral) where a lot of people comes. "A funeral..." Itadori remarks. "..."

"This is where their classmate lives?" Nobara asks. "Pretty much I guess." Y/n says looking at the people walking on ahead. "Yeah, but... This ain't good. Seems like he died the same way as the other three." Nitta tells them.

"He lived with his parents and there's no auto-lock. But he was killed in front of the entrance. He claimed that even though the door was unlocked, it wouldn't open. Or so the family says. His parents aren't sure what his relationship to the other three was... Oh well.. That was our only lead."

The five of them walk towards Saitama Urami east junior high. "No problemo! There's gotta be something at this school!" Itadori says. "Oh! We got some punks over there. Let's eat 'em up and make 'em talk."

"Why?" Itadori and Y/n asks. The two "punks" Looks at them. "Hello! Sorry for not greeting you properly!" The two of them says bowing. "Heh... That's more like it."

"One's aura... Is hard to hide, huh?"

"C'mon bow a little more for me, now will ya?" Y/n says to them. "We haven't seen you since graduation, Fushiguro-san!" The three of them was left confused, before turning their heads to look at Megumi.

"My... Junior high... here." Megumi says looking a way. "That's surprising too, but what the heck?!" Nobara says trying to force Megumi to look at her. "What?! What's going on?!"

"Wait we should just ask them." Itadori points out. "Hey, idiot A and idiot B. What did he do to you?" Nobara says pointing at them. "Yeah! Make it snappy." Y/n says glaring at the two.

"To us.. It's more like half of the punks in this area... Have been beaten to a pulp by Fushiguro-san!" This again shocked and confused the three of them. Dumbfounded. They turned their heads back at Megumi.