Part 4: Pushing forward

~~~~

NO ONE POV

"When we arrived at the scene... Your son had already passed away." Megumi says to the mother. "To be honest I was skeptical about saving people... From that kind of place. But my comrades are different. They weren't able to save him but even after confirming your son's death... They tried to bring his body back."

Previously, Megumi snatched the tag of son. While running away from the cursed spirit alongside Y/n. "At least... Take this." Megumi gave the tag to the mother. "There's no excuse for not having saved Tadashi. We're sorry."

"..It's fine don't apologize. Because the only one who will mourn that child's death.. Is me." The mother says crying.

Back with the training.

"You're so slow, Megumi. What were you doing?" Maki says to him. "It doesn't matter right? Zenin-senpai... What kind of people do you want to save as a shaman."

"Huh? I don't give a damn about who I save."

"I shouldn't have asked." (Y/n in the background laughing at them) "WHAT?!" Maki says looking at Megumi while he looks away. "FUSHIGURO!! THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR A Q&A SESSION! AND YOU TOO L/N! SUB ME OUT! THIS BOY'S UNIFORM IS ALREADY BOTHERSOME! LET ME GO BUY A CUTE JERSEY!!"

"What are those two doing?" Maki asks looking at Panda and Nobara training or is just me... or do they look like they're playing? "It's 'cause you guys' approach is weak, you know."

"First, take one of these from us, we'll take after that." Y/n in the background cheering for Nobara while she trains. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" Y/n laughs at Nobara that was getting tossed by the third year students.

"L/N SUB ME OUT!! SUB ME OUT!!"

~~~~

"What's wrong?" Maki asks Fushiguro. "Just now, I got really irritated."

"What?"

"It's not you senpai."

"HAHAHAHAH!!"

"GYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

"There's one month and a half until the exchange don't dawdle. Next try out this long one." Maki says handing him a pole like weapon. "Surprisingly, it fits to a tee, huh."

~~~~

"How to carry a cursed tool, huh." Panda says. "I agree with fighting face to face with a weapon but.. I don't want my hands full when it comes to technique. Zenin-senpai, you usually carry around more than two, right? What do you do with them?"

"I make Panda hold them." To which Panda in the background flexes his muscles. "I shouldn't have asked. (part 2)"

"There are also some shamans who keep cursed spirits that can take objects in and out." Panda suggests. "That's impossible to teach. And it's rare, too. Taming it would take time."

"If you find one of those spirits, teach me, would ya?"

"One years worth of calpas."

"Tuna, Tuna."

"Huh? What do you want?

"Senpai. I think I'll be able to manage somehow."

~~~~

Meanwhile Nobara took Y/n with her, and is wasting time after buying a jersey. "Ura-hara juku? Where's Ura-hara Juku?! Is it underground?!" Y/n is holding her bags for her. "This is why you brought me along huh?! It's right over there!" Y/n says his voice muffled while eating a hamburger. "I know that!"