Part 5: Low class

NO ONE POV:

"I'm pretty sure we're in the same boat." An injured Nobara lies in front of maki. What will happen. "All you do is load things up with magical power. You don't have shit and you don't have technique, do you?"

"It's better than not having magical power. When all you do is look up, your neck will start to hurt why not try looking down sometimes, like I do?"

"Ahhh, geez. How unseemly of us low-class people." Nobara says laying on the ground. "Nobara! Can you stand?!"

"There's no way she can. She won't be up for a bit. As it is, I gave her a good scolding." Maki raised her pole in front of Mai's face. "What? You're feeling motivated?"

Nobara crept up from behind Mai before holding Mai in place. "Nice support... Maki-san. You ripped a damn hole in my brand-new jersey. Why don't you leave your uniform here, you bastard."

"I'll rip holes in your body next. And with your short legs, you can't wear my uniform anyway, can you?"

"We're going home, Mai." Toudou says appearing in front of them. "Wha-"

"No way... Fushiguro is..."

"He's fine Panda and the rest are with him. You look like you're having fun."

"What a joke! I'm just getting started!" Mai says readying her gun. "You can't. Unlike you, I still have something important to do in Tokyo. Takada-chan's Ihe that is! If I miss my transfer and don't make it to the meetup.. I don't wanna know what I'll do. Follow me, Mai."

"Jeez! So selfish! Hey you guys. It won't end like this at the exchange."

"WHY'RE YOU ACTING LIKE YOU WON?! LEAVE YOUR UNFIROM HERE! HEY!!!"

"Stop it, you idiot. Whether you win or lose here, you'll be getting the short end of the stick. We're beating them up at the exchange."

"...Hey Maki-san. Is it true... That you don't have magical power?"

"It's true. That's why if I don't have these glasses, I can't see curses. What I handle are cursed tools. Curses are confined within them from the time they're made. It's not like what you guys do, pouring your own magical power to do this and that."

"Then why did you become a shaman...?"

"Because of harassments. For someone like me, who's been looked down upon, to become a big-shot shaman... I wonder what kind of face those guys at home will make. C'mon let's go to Shouku-san's place already."

"I respect you, Maki-san."

"That so."

~~~~

Timeskip one month from now.

"Why's everyone emptyhanded?!" Nobara says looking at the 5 of them. "Rather why do you have luggage?" Panda questions. "Why...? Aren't we going to kyoto?"

"?"

"The sister school reunion at Kyoto... The sister school reunion with Kyoto. At Tokyo."

"No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~"

"Figures that conversations haven't been matching lately."

"Right."

"We do it at the school that won the previous year." Panda says to her. "DON'T GO FUCKING WINNING! MORON!"

"I didn't even enter last year." Panda says. Because last year he was a first year like them... "Last year, Yuuta joined to match numbers."

"It was before Rika was dispelled right. Seems it was a complete victory."

"UNFORGIVABLE OKKOTSU YUUTA!!!"

"Hey. They're here."

"Hmm finally we can get to fighting!" Y/n says getting pumped up. "Oh reception? Gross."

"Okkotsu isn't even here."

"Shut up. Give me kashiori, yatsuhashi kuzukiri and sobabouro."

"Shake sushi."

"You guys hungry or something?" Toudou questions. "Who wouldn't? We've been waiting for an eternity."

 "Scary..." Nishimiya Momo. "Nevermind Okkotsu being absent. Isn't having three 1st years too much of a handicap?" Ultimate Mekamaru.

"Age is irrelevant to exorcists. Especially Fushiguro-kun. Although he's from the zen'in clan..." Kamo Noritoshi.

"It's certainly better than the Sou clan."

"Tsk."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Okaay that's enough. Don't fight among yourselves." 1st level exorcism teacher at Kyoto: Iori Utahime. "So where's that moron?"

"Satoru's late." Panda says. "No way that moron would come on time." Maki states. "No one even said that moron referred to Gojo-sensei."

"Well it's definitely a first huh 'Gumi?" Then Gojo came crashing in with a tray? "Sorry for the waaait!"

"Gojo Satoru!" Iori says with anger. "Gojo Satoru!"

"Hey hey, seems everyone's around I was in a business trip overseas, you see."

"He just started talking." Panda says. "Yeah."

"Here souvenirs. A protective charm from some kinda tribe for the folks from Kyoto. Nothing for Utahime."

"I DONT WANT IT!"

"And for the Tokyo folks there's this!" Gojo says going back to the tray. "It's so weird to see an adult so excited."

"I hardly even see my dad excited." Y/n remarked. "It's Itadori Yuuji himself!" Itadori says surprising them. "Yeah! Oh, papi!"

First year's reactions and Panda's.

Y/n jaw dropped.

"Sukuna's host?! How can this be..."

"Director! Hey~ I'm glad, I'm glad I was getting worried that you might get too surprised and die on me."

"You damn brat!"

"Hey ah, yes."

"Got something to say to me?"

"Eh?" Itadori looks at Nobara's face tearing up. Y/n's face :/ "I'm sorry I kept it a secret..." Itadori reunited.

(Damn I wasn't expecting some views here in this book very early on.)