Part 24: Unable to do anything

"Are you familiar with the maximum techniques? Apart from domains, they are cursed techniques' most supreme art. The curse manipulation technique: Maximum Uzumaki... Combines all cursed spirit I have absorbed into one and hits my opponent with super condensed  cursed energy." Kenjaku laughs. "...Why the hell are you laughing?" Y/n says. "Oh, sorry. I realized I had suddenly started acting like him."

"We were talking about Uzumaki. Uzumaki is powerful, but using it means I negate cursed spirit manipulation's advantage-- The great number of moves at my disposal. So at first, I didn't find it to be that exciting. I simply thought of it as recycling low-grade cursed spirits. But I was wrong. It's true value is revealed when cursed spirits of semi-grade 1 or higher are used and... The technique is... Extracted." Kenjaku then eats the orb.

"How foolish. Did you think I would not notice... something that you had sensed?" Kenjaku says looking up in the air, Nishimiya riding her broom. Her broom has a lantern hanging off of it, producing a bring light that acts as a signal for her allies. Kamo aims his bow directly at Kenjaku and fires three cursed energy infused arrows. Kenjaku runs out of the way of the arrows as they crash and break up the ground behind him.

While evading Kamo's assault, the curse user notices a bullet suddenly flying directly at him. With inhuman reflex, Kenjaku is able to block the speeding bullet. It was fired from a sniper rifle wielded by Mai from a far distance away. "Tch." Mai is disappointed not to have landed her shot. "A sniper rifle? I like that! I agree that it's wise to use conventional weapons when attacking a sorcerer." Miwa gets behind Kenjaku and swings her katana with everything she has. The curse user miraculously catches the blade with his bare hands and snaps it with a fierce grip. "Maximum... Uzumaki." Geto activates Maximum: Uzumaki and attempts to annihilate Miwa with full force. "!!"

The maximum technique fires super condensed cursed energy at Kenjaku's target, creating a massive explosion. "New shadow style, huh? It's certainly nice... facing someone with a little know how." The impact creates a gigantic fissure in the ground, but Atsuya Kusakabe was able to get Miwa out of the way in time. "Kusakabe!" Miwa says out of surprise. "You shouldn't be out in front!"

"Well not like there's any choice!"

"..."

Accompanying Kusakabe is Panda, who arrives on the battlefield at the same time as Choso. "Um... Y/n?" He calls out to him. "Oh Panda senpai!" Y/n smiles. "Heh good. You're still alive. Does that man have Satoru Gojo and the prison realm?"

"So it seems. But what's so great about carrying around that public nuisance?"

"Who is that?" Kamo asks. "He looks like Suguru Geto. But I don't know who's inside." Choso has made a realization that generates a pulsing sensation in his head and a horrified disposition. "Greetings, Choso." Kenjaku greets Choso as if things are normal between them but Choso's pulsating continues to get more and more intense. Choso had three parents: his mother, the cursed spirit that impregnated her, and the man who mixed his blood with theirs. The man who mixed his blood with theirs toyed with the mother and earned Choso's hatred. This man was none other than the evilest jujutsu sorcerer in history and current inhabitor of Kenjaku's body: Noritoshi Kamo.

"That guy!"

"It appears you have noticed." Kenjaku says. "So that's the deal, huh?! Noritoshi Kamo!" Choso yells the imposter's identity aloud, surprising everyone on the battlefield. "Noritoshi... Kamo?!" Panda, and Y/n looks at Kamo in surprise. "Me!?"

"The blot on the Kamo clan! The evilest sorcerer in history!"

"If that's true, what's inside Geto is over 150 years old!"

"Yeah it makes sense." Kusakabe says. "Noritoshi Kamo is but one of many names. Call me whatever you want." Geto is amused Choso finally noticed but he views the "Noritoshi Kamo" as just one of many identities he's donned in the past. Y/n fixes his wounds and coughs, Itadori, and Nobara appears. "Y/n!" He turns around seeing them. "?" With Choso and Kamo...

Choso fires Piercing Blood with blinding speed. It slices through the air and it gets right in Uraume's face, almost too late for them to notice. Uraume barely blocks it in time with their hands steeled with cursed energy. Uraume manages to protect their face, but Piercing Blood drills a hole through their hand. Piercing Blood's bursting speed even impresses Uraume as the exchange occurs. Choso twists the stream following Piercing Blood's tip and uses it to slash at Kenjaku. The curse user avoids Choso's attack, which breaks up the ground and splatters blood all over it.

Choso manipulates the blood spilled on the ground to lift the ground beneath Kenjaku's feet in the air. With his opponent's footing off-balance, Choso gets to Geto directly and they exchange series of taijutsu blows. Kenjaku holds his ground against Choso an even delivers a powerful kick that stifles his opponent's momentum. "Don't push yourself. You must be tired." Kenjaku tells him.

"So what?"

"He has created a disturbance. We must take advantage of it." Kamo says, Y/n nods stretching. "I've still got two cores left, so I'll go out in front. If we all attack we can create an opening." Panda informs them. "No matter what... We must retrieve the prison realm." Y/n sighs realizing that this night would be the longest night he would ever experience. In gorilla mode, Panda leads Kamo, Yuji, Kusakabe, Y/n and Nobara as Momo guides them from above. Just as Panda is about to activate Unblockable Drumming beat, everyone notices a sudden surge of cursed energy.

This is a result of Uraume activating their innate technique: Ice formation. The air chills around the battlefield as Uraume activates Frost Calm and blows an icy mist that traps their opponents under thick sheets of ice materialzed from the frosted air. Y/n growls as he realizes he couldn't move. "Don't kill them. I need a messanger..." Kenjaku tells them. "Is that reason enough to let everyone live?" Using reversed cursed technique, Uraume regenerates the hole left in their hand by Piercing Blood. "This ice isn't enough to hold me!" Choso shouts as he activates Flowing red scale.

"Then how much is?" Uraume frosts the tip of their finger to a point and asks him. Suddenly Itadori dropkicks Choso to free him from the icy prison. "Whose body do you think that is?!" Uraume yells at Itadori. "You're our ally, right?!" Itadori questions Choso. "No!!!" "Huh?!"

"I'm your older brother." Choso tells him. "Take this seriously would ya?!" Itadori says to him angerly. "Why don't you try calling me big brother?" Choso suggests. Momo descends to the battlefield and unleashes tool manipulation wind scythe! Using her broom Momo fires a vacuum blade made of cursed energy wind at Kenjaku and Uraume. Despite its speeed and power, the wind scythe is easily blocked by Uraume's bare hands. "Itadori! We're the only ones who can move right now! We gotta buy time until Utahime sensei is ready!!" Momo informs him. "A messanger?" Uraume freezes the surface of their hand and activates ice formation: Icefall. They touch the ground, generating ice that detaches from it and flies toward Itadori, Momo, and Choso. "Yuji Itadori alone... Will be enough!"

It freezes all three of them on impact before following up with falling icicles of gigantic size to finish the sorcerers off. Just before Uraume's targets are sent to a frozen grave a person appears. "It's been a while, Geto. Can I get your answer from before? What kind of girls are you into?"

"Yuki Tsukomo!"