"Algos" - just a discussion

So this is a chapter talking about Algos the shikigami of Y/n. And to explain lose holes on what the shikigami does.

Our dear friend Hakari here is going to explain it for me.

Algos the shikigami that Y/n can summon for a cost. Derived from greek mythology he is the personification of pain both physical and mental. "It is the bringer of weeping and tears." Being connected to Y/n's innate cursed technique it has the same power, even though there is already someone using the Pain cursed technique another can use it.

Throughout history the user's of the Pain's cursed technique Algos has only been summoned once per person. 

This Shikigami's appearance is made up of wires, it's body resembling one of a goats', featuring horns of one as well. With it's head also looking like a goat yet 2 of them point upwards, there's two more the curves. Even though it looks like a spaghetti wire it's body is tallish and solid. 

While the Shikigami's main purpose is to fill a specific order that the user commands. If the shikigami accepts the price in return for it's service, the part that is offered can no longer be regenerated back. Like what Inumaki did to survive Sukuna's domain, in return for surviving that attack he gave his arm in return. This is the binding vow that is needed to summon Algos.

Algos can be summoned inside of Y/n's domain without anything in return as a sure hit attack. But the summoning of it will make the other sure hit attacks to not hit, a rule that can be changed by Y/n since it's his domain.

Algos' main ability is having the same innate cursed technique as Y/n's. And a side ability to swap or aka link with a user of the Pain cursed technique. Additionally Algos has the strength to shatter boulders with a single blow. Having more experience throughout it's millennia of usage it fully mastered Pain. And having fought side-by-side with other users that have the same cursed technique as it, it knows how to use it expertly.

(thank you hakari for explaining) :3

and if it fought with Mahorage who'd you think would win