Part 33: Kogane

"Seriousl? Gojo-san is sealed?" Hakari says out of surprise hearing this news. "Yes seriously." Megumi says. "Daaamnn!!!" He's completely surprised to hear that. "On, and I'm sorry to make this seem like an afterthought but principle Yaga has died." Panda adds. "!!" This surprised everyone. "Panda senpai?" Nobara says looking at him in concern. "I'm sorry I was keeping quiet about it but it's true. It's alright Itadori. He didn't die at shibuya. He got into a scuffle with the higher ups after that." Panda explains. "Knowing that doesn't make it alright. The principal was your-" The four first years are concerned for their senpai since Yaga was essentially his father, but Panda says its okay. 

"Well, we can hardly say anything if you're okay about it The people I'm indebted to are going one after another... I haven't been this depressed since Yakul got hit by an arrow in his butt." Hakari says. "Who's Yakul?" Nobara says confused. "Princess Mononoke, Yakul." Y/n explains. "Oohh." Nobara says getting it now. "Alright. I'll help you guys suppress the culling game. But don't get me wrong. I haven't let my feelings get the best of me. This is a deal first and foremost. Understand? Once the culling game are over, you guys will cooperate with me." Hakari says. "You're trying to take advantage of the revisions to jujutsu laws, right? The existence of cursed spirits has been made public, so the rules will have to change. What exactly are you trying to do?" Panda asks.

"Whatever it is, I doubt it'll be at all difficult." Megumi says. "Ahh? What do you know, sea urchin head." Hakari remarks to him annoyed. "I'm the head of the Zenin clan." Megumi explains to the two. "Oh, really?" Shocked, Hakari finds this even more of a surprise than the news about Gojo and Yaga. He believes that with the backing of the Big three families, making revisions to regulations will be easy. The hard part of keeping the Zenin clan from taking control of the fight club would come afterward. "Sea urchin head!!" Hakari calls out to him. "It's Fushiguro." Megumi states. "Fushiguro-kun!!! Let's get along." Hakari puts on a friendly expression. Y/n and Nobara laughed, looking at Hakari. "Shut up!"

 "Now we just have to decide who's going to which colony. I think Yuta was heading to Miyaga." Suddenly a Kogane appears above Itadori and makes a loud ringing noise. "What on earth?!" This surprised everyone. "A player has added a rule to the culling game!!! Rule 9 players can now view the information of other players such as name points number of times they've added rules and residing colony." Kogane announces. "I'm Kogane!! The point of contact that connects players to the culling game!!" It says. "Why are you speaking differently than before?" Nobara asks eyeing the Kogane suspiciously. "Earlier I was making an announcement for the culling game!! Right now I'm speaking as the point of contact for the player Itadori Yuji!!"

"Oh yeah, Tengen sama was saying..." Itadori says. "No, that's strange!! Why is Itadori being considered as a player already? Aside from the people that were distributed a cursed technique or cursed object by Kenjaku, you can only become a player once you've infiltrated a colony." Megumi says. "It's Sukuna. Maybe Sukuna was one of the sorcerers that made a contract with Kenjaku to become a cursed object." Itadori believes. "It's still rather strange. You consumed Sukuna's finger out of your will. I'm the witness. Let's put this aside for now. Itadori, have Kogane display the information of players." Megumi says. "Kogane."

"Here ya go!!" Yuji has Kogane show him his own player info and Megumi uses the list to find Kashimo's name, identifying them as the one who added the rule. Megumi believes they can get through the Culling Game without killing anyone by forcing someone with enough points to add a rule. The two players that fit the bill are Hajime Kashimo and Hiromi Higuruma. "Alright! First we'll take advantage of our main hindrance, rule 8, to turn things around." Megumi states. "What's rule 8 again?" Itadori and Panda asks.

If a player's score remains the same for 19 days they will be subject to cursed technique removal. "We'll add a rule that allows players to transfer points with one another." Megumi says. "We will allow scores to be changed!!" Kogane repeats. "By circulating points between comrades, we can avoid dying from getting our cursed technique removed. If possible, I'd also like to add another rule. Players can exit the culling game by spending points." Megumi explains. "Wouldn't that clash with the permanent clause?" Hakari says. "I believe so as well. However, it may be possible if we create a rule that forces a non-player to take their place in the game."

"True. Isn't this Kogane's decision though?" Hakari asks. "Either way, we know what we have to do now." Itadori says. "Yeah. While we search for the Angel that can release the seal of prison realm,  Kashimo and Higuruma Hiromi. We will hunt them."

~~~~~

"The ones we really need to look out for, are the sorcerers from the past who've incarnated." Nobara tells Y/n. "Yep, that's what I was thinking. But I still want you to explain it to me, Nobara." Y/n cheekily smiles. "There are people from as back as 1,000 years ago older. Even 100 or 200 years ago the value of human life was totally different from now. Plus they're sorcerers. For them fighting and dying is only natural. They want to die in battle. That could even be the reason they formed a contract with that dude. There's a high chance that Kashimo and Higuruma are sorcerers from the past." Y/n nods. "Hmm so if we find a modern sorcerer who was also caught up in the game like Tsumiki, I think we could consistently exchange information with them." Y/n says.

Y/n knocks on the barrier wall to the Tokyo No. 1 Colony and Kogane appears. "Yo! I'm Kogane!! The deathmatches known as the culling game is underway inside of this barrier!! Once you step in you're a player too!!! Knowing that, will you come inside anyway!?" Kogane tells them. "Yeah, no problemo. We both join." Y/n says. "Kugisaki Nobara and Y/n L//n has joined the culling game. Would you two like to view the rules?" Kogane asks. "No need for that." Nobara says, the Kogane going to her side. And another one appears for Y/n. "Y/n, for now we'll collect information on Higuruma alright? Let's go!"

The two steps inside the barrier and they're suddenly separated, sent to different locations away from one another, Y/n appears in Tokyo 1. He looks around his environment and takes a left turn. Y/n covers his nose, smelling an awful stink. Y/n whips his head around seeing another player. "5 points has been added!!" A Kogane of a player says, the player turns around meeting Y/n's gaze. "Hey." The player suddenly appears beside Y/n and kicks him to a building. "Kogane, who's that?" Y/n asks it. "Culling Player: Doku Inu owns 55 points!!" Y/n grits his teeth and gets ready to fight. Doku appears in front of Y/n, his sickles at hand. Doku sends out a barrage of slashes at him.

Y/n dodges all of them and lands a right hook at Doku and Y/n explodes Doku's face with a blast from his palm. Doku goes stumbling back, he coughs up a bit from the explosion and sends flying blood sickles right at Y/n's way. Y/n blocks it, leading to Doku to smirk. "Hah! You're already dead fool! Those blood sickles were coated with poison you know!? You should be feeling pain right now!" Y/n smiles he already dealt with this type of cursed technique before. "Like I care!" Y/n shouts back at him, Doku smiles liking his attitude. Doku unleashes a wild flurry of blood slashes, Y/n blocks all of them with his crows as red lilies appearing every step Y/n takes. Doku steps back blinking multiple times, he scratches his head. "You should be dead right now bro." Y/n squints his eyes, Doku sends out more blood sickles his way killing more of Y/n's crows. (Justice for Y/n's crows when?)

A sickle stabs Y/n's left arm more poison going through Y/n's veins, Doku follows it up with a front kick to Y/n's face that kicks him across the floor. Y/n skids across the floor and gets up again, "Agonize." He uses his mixture of pain that Doku made and shoots it to him, it makes a big explosion and leaves dust and debris every where, this ultimately heals Y/n and steals Doku's life. Doku gets pushed back a bit, Doku then throws a sickle at Y/n hitting his face. "!" This brought a smile to Doku's face and thought Y/n would die right there and then. But his smile slowly turned into dread, cuz pulled out the sickle out of his eye. "Damn, fuck you." Y/n easily regenerated it back and Y/n sends out a blast of pain at Doku sending him back, as Doku tried to block it with his sickles.

Y/n meets Doku again and blasts his head away. "Oh I forgot I was suppose to tell him where that guy is huh? Well opps!" Y/n says smiling, Doku's head regenerated back and shuddered under Y/n's gaze. "Hey, give me all your points or else I'll send you back to where you came from." Y/n says placing his palm on Doku's head. With no other option Doku was backed up in a corner to whether or not do what Y/n says or just die. "Domain expansion: Blood Realm!"

"Well shit." Y/n mutters under his breath. Doku turns the tables as he uses his domain expansion. "Blood explosion!" Doku yells as he uses the technique at Y/n, making blood spears, swords come out of Y/n's chest. "Oh." Doku laughed as looked at him. "Looks like I wasn't dying in this fight after all hu--" A hand was placed on Doku's head. "Doku hand grenade."

"Looks like I saved you after all huh? Aniki?" A woman says to Y/n, smiling innocently at him.