Part 12: WHACK A MOLE!

The origin of obedience, act 3

NO ONE POV:

The three first years stared at their cursed spirit that they have to fight. Nobara smashing her nails at the cursed spirits. Megumi smashing the cursed spirits with his weapons.

 Y/n kicking and punching the cursed spirits. "We should just pretend like it's a whack a mole right?" Nobara says. "Yeah. Just keep crushing the exits for me. It probably won't retaliate." Megumi tells. "Easy peasy! I won like a thousand tickets on wack a mole back at home!"

"So in exchange for its Jutsuhiki's wide range, the main body can't attack?" Nobara questions. "Maybe. I'm not sure." Megumi says, Y/n shrugging. Suddenly hands grab onto Nobara's arm. 

"KUGISAKI!" The two boys tried to get her before she can get fully sucked in. "No worries. You just keep whacking those moles." She said brushing the whole thing, now she's fully gone and outside the barrier.

"Crap!"

"Dammit!" Y/n says gritting his teeth. "Kugisaki?!" Itadori says looking at their direction. "Ah! Who? Older brother? Me too!" The thing says running away from Itadori. "!!"

The thing gets sucked in willingly. "It ran away?!" Itadori says shocked. "Keep after it!" Megumi shouts. "!!"

"That thing and Kugisaki are outside the barrier now! She might actually be up against something much worse than we expected! Things on this side are easier than we expected! I'll handle it! Kugisaki's the priority! Go!!" Megumi shouts.

"... If you get in trouble you better get out too!" Itadori yells getting sucked in willingly. "Well see ya later 'Gumi~" Y/n says getting sucked in as well.

(With Nobara)

"Why you.. Don't touch me!!" She says using her hammer against it. "A female. Apologies." A man says... uhm wearing revealing clothes. "The errand entrusted to us brothers... Doesn't entail killing Jujutsu sorcerers. Retreat now and I'll let things be." The man says.

"Errand?"

"? Oh? I thought we had the same errand." The man says.

"Our objective... Is to retrieve Sukuna's fingers!"

(In other not related news! Megumi is now fast asleep! And defeated the high grade! And now has obtained a finger!)

OUT OF TOPIC:

"Author your so lazy! You should write 'Gumi's battle!" Y/n says. "So? I'm writing the best part for you three idiots." Author says. "OMG REALLY?! OKAY OKAY I FORGIVE YOU~"

Megumi: "What the hell.."

Itadori: Thank you Author-san :D

Nobara: You're to kind. :)

BACK TO TOPIC:

Nobara and the guy stand in front of each other. The guy who felt a huge presence appear all of a sudden and realized that Sukuna's finger got out of the barrier. 

"That was a slip of the tongue. Forget I said anything." The man says going straight for the finger. "STOP RIGHT THERE!!" Nobara says chasing after the guy. "You really think you'll lose me... By running in that stupid direction?"

"..You see... I have a complex about my back. I'm warning you. I'll kill you if you take one peek at my back."

"Ah Kugisaki." Itadori says from behind the dude. "Ah, brother." The thing says. "Kugisaki!~ Oh crap I saw nothing." Y/n says looking at the other direction from the guy's back.