Part 9: Having fun!

(TIMESKIP FROM ALL THATS HAPPENED)

"Since when were you guys buddies with that gorilla?" Nobara asks. "Um... I wouldn't say we're buddies."

"I remembered what happened but I wasn't really myself." Itadori says, Megumi and Y/n eating. "Were you drunk?"

"Kugisaki you think I'm the kind of person who drinks in a situation like that?" Y/n chuckling from that remark. "We're glad you're okay Fushiguro!" They get to eat pizza for it.

"It ended up being a good thing that I was out of Juryoku. Once we got rid of the roots, Ieri was able to heal me with some help from L/n."

"So things like that happen too, huh?" Itadori says. "You fought against it right?" Nobara questions. "Itadori. You've... gotten stronger. We talked about our own truths that time. Perhaps we're both right. Or both wrong."

"There are questions without an answer too, you know. You're overthinking it. You're gonna go bald." Nobara admits. "Megumi going bald? That's a sight I wanna see for sure." Y/n says goofing off.

"Hmm... Yeah.. There's no answer. It comes down to whether you can come to terms with it or not. It's impossible to come to terms without a sense of self. Weak jujutsu sorcerers don't have a sense of self. I'll also get stronger... and surpass you!"

"Heh heh... That's more like it." Itadori says smiling. "Are you leaving me out of this?" Nobara says with an annoyed face. "As I expected... Of brother's friends." Toudou speaks.

"..." Itadori runs out the room and outside. "COME BACK, BROTHER! I'M THANKFUL! BUT PLEASE ENOUGH! I WASN'T MYSELF!"

"WHAT'RE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU'VE BEEN LIKE THAT SINCE JUNIOR HIGH!"

"I DIDN'T GO TO JUNIOR HIGH WITH YOU!" The three first years were left dumbfounded.

~~~~

MIWA'S POV:

("Hey there Miwa the useless here!")

("Even though I call myself that... I thought to myself I'm actually not that bad.")

("Right now, we're...")

("However while everyone was putting their lives on the line against the special grade curse... I was playing the role of sleeping beauty, luckily that guy Y/n found me and brought me back before the teachers. So I'm a little embarrassed. Who broke my sword anyway? Mai's sister?")

("After all's said and done, we took a day off because we thought the goodwill event was over, so we're now... Playing baseball!")

~~~~

NO ONE POV:

"So a lot happened and people even died. Whaddaya guys think? Should we continue the event?" Gojo questions the students. "Hm... When you put it like that... "

"Then, yeah... We should continue." Toudou comes out of nowhere shocking some of the people there. "Toudou! What makes you say that?" Itadori announced.

"First off, mourning is reserved for people intimate with those who have passed away. It's none of our concern. Second, if there were fatalities what is expected of us is... To get stronger!"

Toudou continues. "Our circumstances now dictate that we look at the results. To suffer defeat or experience victory-- we grow regardless. Results are important because they are unwavering."

"Toudou senpai is actually pretty reliable." Miwa whispers to Mai. "Uh-huh he's reliable crazy!" Mai remarks. "Third! That unsettled feeling of having unfinished business during their school days will stick with them until the day they die!"