Prologue

~~~~

In year 1700

Many villagers heard about their new king was the most ruthless and cruel king in their village.

And the king wasn't human but......a vampire.

He never showed any mercy toward humans and hunt them down. The ruthless king drinks their blood as his food.

He didn't felt any pity on them after killing humans and very cruel vampire.

He goes on hunting when he was very thirsty. Finding his prey and sunk his sharpened fangs into their neck.

He either let human go after drinking and become just like him, one of his kind or he kills them. Let their dead body on the same location.

Many villagers got to know that they got attacked by the creature of the night and they didn't know it was their king doing it.

The king keep the darkest secret from humans as long as he got the taste without any mercy.

Except king's minister and the guards knew about him and obeyed the kings ordered.

They must keep his dark secret feom the villagers otherwise, he will kill them just like how he do to the villagers before.

Until one night....

•••••••

At the unknown mansion

A young teenage girl was combing her hair in the middle of the night. The light still on, not know a person in the shadow stalked her.

Meanwhile, the king's minister and others guards were at the outside of the mansion as they watch the king came out from the shadow and walk to that girl.

Inside of the mansion, a teenage girl saw the ruthless king with a fear look and noticed his eyes changed from black eyes to crimson.

She held the knife beside as she was warned to that king to not get closer to her.

The king only smirked evilly and came very closer to her as he was hypnotised her.

She's stand still as the king brushed her hair behind with his cold hand. His face leaned closer to her neck pierced his canines into the fleshed.

She whimpered in pain gripping his hair tightly that how sharp his fangs were. He moaned while drinking.

At the outside, they just watched their king was drinking the girls blood greedily 'til she passed 'out'.

As the king finishing drink, he takes his fangs out from her skin as the girl fell on the ground lifeless.

She died from blood loss while the vampire king enjoyed the taste human's blood closing his eyes.

With them...

"I can't take it anymore. The king went to far attacking our kind with no mercy."

"But we had no choice or we all die and killed by our ruthless king." Said the guard as the others look on the ground.

"What are we going to do? Isn't the other way to kill that king, Minister Namjoon?"

The minister just went on silent and don't how to solve the solution. He knew their kind can't defeat that vampire king since he was too strong to them.

"I'm not sure. But our king's said 'they need to pay for what they did to me and my parents'. That's only I know." The guard shock at minister words. He continued.

"And we can't defeat him. He even want us to disappear while us followed his rule or else...

This place and the village will be his territory."

~~~~

To be continued......