Chapter 22

~~~~~

▪︎~°A lovely day°~▪︎

In the forest

(Third Person's POV)

Minae was still in Hoseok's arms sobbing on his chest. He feels wet on his scholar hanbok male and didn't mind it.

'Minae-ah, I'm so sorry that I can't save your twin in lately. Please don't cry.'

A minutes later, Minae stopped sobbing as she was in calmed now while Hoseok rubbed her back and other hand stroking her hair.

"Feeling better now?" Minae nodded.

"Yeah, orabeoni."

He let go of her from hugging for an half hour facing her with a warm smile. Minae heart race at his smile.

"Minae-ah, why're you here? It's too dangerous you came here alone." She frowned at him.

"I'm just thinking about my......twin and feels I'm the only one who survived not him."

She said in shaky tone. Hoseok clearly understand what she said and he feels the same way many years ago.

'She's just like me. I also losed my late parents and my old childhood friend, but he's live as reincernated.'

"I understand how you feel. And....." He got up dusted off his hanbok scholar. Minae stared at him tilted her head.

"Come with me? To the bay?" He asked, handing his hand to her. Minae gladly hold his hand as he pulled her up.

"Is that a yes?" She nodded at his question.

"Alright, let's go."

He's dragging her to the bay after they went passed by the trees as the blonde haired vampire not use his speed.

As they arrived to the bay, Minae saw how beautiful the ocean was. She stared with awe as the blonde haired vampire smile at her.

"I-It's beautiful in here."

"Yeah, it is."

"Orabeoni, why're you bought me here?"

Hoseok smile faded when she asked him. He faced to her as she glanced to him as well.

"Because.......I want to make you feel better of course."

He speaks truthfully. Minae hummed and thinks he always do everything to make her happy.

"But why? You don't have to do that. You even helped me earlier that was enough."

"I just can't see you sad, that's all." He said and not making her feel bad that he always help her since begining.

"Oh...."

Everything went silent. Hoseok really want to confess his feelings but he was afraid that she didn't like him like he do.

"Anyway, are you enjoying watch the view here?" Hoseok asks to his soulmate.