Chapter 15

~~~~~

▪︎~°Meet again°~▪︎

At Jung's mansion
In Hoseok's dorm,

(Third Person's POV)

Jimin was brought here because Hoseok had a favour to say to his reincernated childhood friend back from Jimin's mansion.

The raven haired scholar sat in front of the blonde haired vampire who stared at him with politely look.

"So, hyungnim. What do you want to talking about?"

"Jimin, do you know about the secret book?" Hoseok asked in curious look. Jimin heard about it.

"I heard about that book, but I don't know about that secret book either." Jimin said. Hoseok frowned at his answered.

"I see. Well, let me tell you something. The secret book was made by you, Jimin and you even wrote it how to get rid of King Min Yoongi." Hoseok said in serious tone. Jimin eyes widened.

"W-What? I.....made that secret book? How to get rid of him?!" Jimin asked wanting to know more about his past life. Hoseok nodded.

"That's right. Your old past time write it before King Yoongi killed you after I got turned into one of his kind. And you hid it inside of your old mansion. Until now, it disappeared."

Hoseok explained everything. Jimin was shocked about his past life know how to get rid of Yoongi.

"And do you know what my old past self wrote about?" It hitted Hoseok like a bus. He even didn't know what he write.

"Honestly, I don't know." Hoseok chuckled nervously, amking the raven haired scholar stared at him in disbelief.

"What? Seriously? My past self didn't tell you what he wrote?" Hoseok shook his head.

"No, he didn't. I even didn't find that secret book after I turned."

"This is hopeless." Both of them were sighing in defeatly. Hoseok eyes gaze to Jimin and said,

"Don't worry, I'm sure people in this village had keep that book. I need that book so I can kill him to get my revenge for killing my family."

Hoseok said in dark tone when he mentioned Yoongi killed his family. Jimin feel pity of Hoseok's human past life.

"Maybe. And I'm going home now. I had some novel to write at my mansion." Jimin spoke. Hoseok smiled.

"Ok, have a nice day."

"You too, hyungnim." Hoseok was facepalmed when Jimin called him like that.

"Just hyung. Simple." Jimin chuckles lowly.

"Sorry, hyung. I'm leaving now." He gave Hoseok a bid goodbye and went out. Hoseok only watch him left with a sighed.

~~~~~~

At Kang's household
In Minae's bedroom,

(Minae's POV)

I was wearing the same hanbok dress, but different colour. The gown part coloured was dark navy and the shirt part coloured was white-creamy.