Chapter 32

~~~~~~

▪︎~°Rescuing his precious°~▪︎

Earlier
In Jung's mansion

(Hoseok's POV)

"Hyung, do you know the news of Minae noona's mother many years ago?" I shook my head.

"No, I don't. Why you ask that, Taehyung?"

"Because.......noona's mother got bitten by King Min Yoongi and died before he bit her father."

Hearing of the other old news was very shocked to me because I didn't know about her mother's.

"So, that mean....."

"Yeah, King Yoongi had killed her mother first and then Mr. Kang since he got taste of mother's relation blood."

Taehyung said that show me the old newspaper to me. I look at it, harden my expression.

"If he was after Minae, I will save her and keep her away from that bloody cruel."

"Hmmm, just be careful. You know that Yoongi." I nodded at him staring to me in worriedness.

"I know. I'm going on tonight."

~~~

Hahoe village
Inside the cave,

(Yoongi's POV)

Sitting on my stone thrones with a bore look, waiting for the news to capture the female children, including that Kang's female.

And about that black robe, I didn't wear it because I don't need it on the sunlight since many people got to know about me.

So, I gave it back to minister Namjoon and told him to bring that robe back to my enemy.

But just because I gave him back, doesn't mean I let him go outside on sunlight for too long when I have a time to kill him.

While Park Jimin's guardian, he was roaming around the cave searching for the blood as I watched him.

He went to the other side as I heard the footsteps came inside of the cave. I remain silent with a cold look.

A person came in to see it was none other than minister Namjoon who come in my secret cave. I grinned.

"Minister Namjoon, what brings you here? Everything is settle?" Namjoon nodded, bowing to me.

"Yes, your highness. The female children almost done and get ready to see you." I smirks.

"Good, I want to meet one of the mother's relation that I had taste her blood many years ago."

Namjoon again remain silent at my words like always. That makes me feels annoyed.

"Anyway, do you have anything to say?"

I ask. His head moved toward to Jimin's guardian who was roaming again round the cave.

Then, he saw minister Namjoon with a hunger look as he sped to behind him open his mouth to bite him.

I quickly push him away from the minister and let him unconcious after he smell a half-human blood.