Chapter 29

~~~~~~

▪︎~°Double Trouble°~▪︎

(Third Person's POV)

"I want you to steal Jung Hoseok's black robe to me."

Yoongi offer it to his assistant. Aeyoung eyes on the vampire king confusion in her eyes.

"Black....robe. What for?"

"I want that so I can stand in the sunlight. And you can take that from him on this full moon tonight. His mind will be haze."

Yoongi explained it to the brownish haired female smirking on his face. Her expression went sour.

"But......what if I didn't get that black robe from Jung Hoseok?"

"Don't worry, Aeyoung. I had this one you had to deal with my enemy."

Yoongi take something from the pocket as he takes the tiny bottle had blood inside. Aeyoung stared at the small bottle.

"What do you want me to do with that?"

"Give him my own blood so he would not feel you were take his robe when he was not in his mind."

He said it grinning mischeviously. Aeyoung takes the bottle from the king and keep it.

"Alright, I'll do it. Hopefully he won't recognize me."

"Yeah."

Seo's daughter goes out from the cave while holding the bottle that Yoongi gave it to her. The king watch her leaving.

~~~~~

On night time
Yangdong village
In Jung's mansion,

Minae walks through the dorms with a bore look since she can't sleep on this time.

She was doing nothing after the incident yesterday and saw Hoseok monstrous side. Minae shocked till passed out.

Right now, she walks to the dining room when she spotted Hoseok was sat there while holding the red liquid on the small bowl.

She hides and peaked to see the blonde was start to drinking the fresh blood on the full moon as he was hunger for blood.

Minae feels her stomache twisted to see Hoseok's eyes turn red after he drink and doesn't notice his soulmate was staring at him.

His eyes almost caught at the direction where Minae hid as she left in silence. Hoseok can sense her appearance from the outside.

Hoseok followed her scent in his true indentity. Fangs length and crimson eyes were looking for his soulmate.

Until he saw Minae was at the living room hugging her knees. The blonde hair vampire walk to her and sat closer to her.

Minae saw his appearance and feels heart race that how close he was in his true indentity. His red eyes never leave hers.

"Minae-ah, were you scared of me now?"

".........No, I-I just........i-it's my first time I see y-your true i-identity." Minae said nervously. Hoseok put both his hands on her both arms.

"But your heart is racing. Nervous?" She nodded slowly at him. Hoseok red eyes were softened at her.

"Don't be, and you shouldn't had to stalk me when I drink the blood on this full moon."

His deep tone making her shivered in spine. Minae went silent. Hoseok eyes on her neck as his hunger went worse.