Chapter 26

~~~~~~

▪︎~°The secret°~▪︎

In the forest

(Hoseok's POV)

"What do you mean by Kang's children?"

"I-It's.......someone in the palace had said about Kang's children....."

I waited for his respond what the person said about Kang's children as he passed out.

"Mister, hey! Mister!!"

I called him again shaking his unconcious body to wake him up. But he doesn't respond.

'Looks like I had to carry him anyway.'

I take him on piggy ride back and moving away to my mansion because th sun is risen up.

I better hurry or he will die soon.

~~~~

Jung's mansion
In the living room,

(Third Person's POV)

Minae, Woohee and Taehyung were waiting for Hoseok to come home from Hahoe village last night.

"Taehyung, do you think he will be back soon?"

"I'm 101% sure, noona."

"Where could he be?"

Three of them were worrying that Hoseok hadn't come back since last night. Mostly Minae.

Until they saw the blonde haired vampire came home with a person on his back. Minae stood up and walk to him well Kim's sibling.

"Orabeoni!"

"Hyung, are you ok? And who is he?"

"I'm fine and please bring this guy to the other room. He's injured."

"Yes, sir."

Taehyung carried the male to the other room while two females watched Taehyung walk to the restroom along with the male.

"Hoseok oppa. What in the world is going on with him? Why is he injured?"

"Because he got attacked by the king." Both of girls eyes widened. Woohee hardened expression.

"That king...."

"Anyway, I need to clean up and check on that guy."

"Yes, orabeoni."

Hoseok then walk away to his dorm to clean himself because his face had a dried blood.

"Woohee-ah. Why are you looking so angry?"

"Because I really despised him, especially our traitor childhood friend." Minae can't believe in her ear at her best friend said like that.

"What are you talking about? She doesn't do anything wrong!"

"Yes, it is!! Because of her, you got capture and she didn't help you either!!"

Minae was taken back at Woohee outbursted. She knew her best friend was right but she can't possibly hate Aeyoung.

"I understand what were you saying but she's still our friend." Woohee scoffed.

"For me, she's not and she really is traitor to me. She even doesn't care about your condintion back then. Don't be naïve!"

Woohee said that as she walk away to somewhere. Minae was frozed at her best friend snapped.

"Woohee-ah!!"