Chapter 5

~~~~~

▪︎°~The Breaking News~°▪︎

In the dark secret cave,

A young girl who looks aged 12 was sobbing heartbroken after the cruel vampire brought her here and killed her parents for his dinner.

Yoongi just stared at the poor girl without any pity on her. His deep dark red eyes never leave on her like he was enjoying to see her sobbing in sadist look.

"Why're you crying, little one? It's not like I'm gonna kill you, yet."

Yoongi said, but in low tone on the last part. She kept sobbing as the vampire king got up and walk to her.

"Do you see at there? Your parents are there for you."

Her head lifted up and see her dead parents were hanged the roped against the huge tree.

She looks at her dearless parents horror in her eyes as she backed away while shrinked. Yoongi patted her head with fake pity look.

"Poor you. I'm very sorry for what happen to your parents. I was a little bit hungry."

He carried her in bridal style and brought her into the rock deep pool where there had a small paper ship.

The girl still sobbed after what she saw earlier. Yoongi went into the pool in front of her because she remind of his past when he was human. Yoongi patted her head.

"Oh, you poor thing. I can feel your pain. You're just like me."

He said while stroking her dark brown haired with a soft crimson look. He added.

"I can make your pain go away. But it will end your life either. It's ok though, I'll send you to peacful place so you can stay with your parents forever."

Not long, he pushed her inside of the pool as he bit her neck, drinking her blood til dried.

A 12-years-old girl screamed in pain under the pool gripped the stone aside of her. Yoongi keep drinking while closing his eyes.

After he drank her dried, a young girl turned pale and died from sucking her blood by him. The bloods on the pool is everywhere.

Yoongi get out from the pool wipe the blood off from his lip, satisfying from drinking as he went off to his palace.

~~~~~

In Kang's house

Minae reads on the last chapter about what happened next. She read on her mind as it said on the story,

'A scholar vampire fall in love with a human girl in the end they live happily ever after. The end.'

After the story ended, Minae closed the books while thinking about the scholar main character and found it amazed.

"That was cool and yet, a little bit scary because he was a vampire. But he was very different than the other vampires."

She said while laid on the mattress. Her head rest on the soft pillow while thinking about Hoseok.

She had many questions about him and curious that how did he know her. Was he stalked Minae. She shook her head.

'That's impossible. He never stalk someone like me. I'm just a normal girl who never talkative much as like my oppa.'

Minae thought for herself closing her eyes drift into a deep sleep and having a sweet dreams.

~~~~

With Yeosang, he was arranged the selling novels on the study table. He stared at novels with a small frown on his face.