Chapter 3

Before the story starts, there's a spoiler before Jimin's death.......................

Jimin had wrote a secret plan when Yoongi's stepfather stayed for a while at Jimin's mansion

After he wrote, he went asleep. I forgot to write that part on previous chapter. Sorry :(

Anyway, onto the newest chapter.

~~~~

▪︎°~Becomes one of them~°▪︎

The next day

Hoseok was on his way to Jimin's mansion while holding the lunch box that his eomma made it after breakfast.

He's almost reach to that mansion and saw many people at there. Hoseok was curious and decided to check it out.

As he went to the mansion, he heard villagers were whispering about something.

"How did this happen?"

"The Park's scholar was missing out of nowhere."

"Yeah, another cases like before."

Hoseok eyes went wide after he heard Jimin was missing and they didn't know that he's died. Only question is...

Where did his dead body go?

Hoseok felt heart ache when he heard his childhood friend died, but didn't see Jimin's dead body.

Then, he remembered something.

'Mr. Min. He must be know where Jimin was.'

He then walked inside of the mansion, ignored those villagers shouted at the blonde who ran inside of the mansion.

Hoseok look around and searched for that old man vampire, but no luck until..

He saw a small paper on the floor. He knelt down take the note and it said.....

Jung Hoseok, meet me at the deep forest and you see the old house had abandoned.

From, M.M

Hoseok know who's M.M was. Without thinking, he went to the horse place and ride behind it at the backyard of the mansion.

He moved the horse as it ran out of thr mansion as Hoseok went to the deep forest that paper told to.

It was a long ride like 30 minutes in hurried and the sun went down on the horizon.

~~~~~

As he finally went to that location, he entered into the abandoned house to search Mr. Min.

He walked in to the main room as he saw Mr. Min laid on the floor lifelessly. He looked he won't make it. Hoseok approached to him.

"Mr. Min. What's going on with you? And where's Jimin!?"

He asked angrily tone and sadness about his childhood friend's death. Mr. Min breath heavily.

"H-He w-was taken b-by t-that v-vampire king w-who was m-my s-stepson."

Hoseok clemched his fist in anger and knew who he was.

'Min Yoongi. He's the one who did this!!'

"And I can't save him, Hoseok. I'm very sorry about that. My stepson was too strong and he even take my power to him."